New wheels!

dcvickers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We finally had a break in weather a few weeks ago so I took the opportunity to give the car a nice bath and get the new wheels/tires installed. Enjoy!

You must be registered for see images attach

Torquemonster06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plus its sooooo easy to clean the wheels now. You can easily clean the barrels without removing the wheels.
"I know.... Im a little OCD". :lmao:

OP
OP
D

dcvickers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That looks great! I have the H-spoke and want to find a pair if those for mine
Thanks! I've been looking for these for a long time. VPA has about the lowest price for them, but I found a new set on ebay that were marked down and I got them for a little over 2k. Best stock Viper wheels by far.

Very cool. I just put the six spokes on with new ss tires. Such a differance towards the good. What tires did you go with?
I went with Invos. All the Corvette people seemed to like them so I thought I'd give them a shot.

intense5.5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm still kicking myself that I did'nt buy a set of these when they were selling for $1300 a set a couple of years or so back :curse::brick:.

JAY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm still kicking myself that I did'nt buy a set of these when they were selling for $1300 a set a couple of years or so back :curse::brick:.
Those where a great deal , picked them up myself from ebay out of Detroit. Funny a past vendor who slagged ebay , used the very same supplier from ebay and resold them as OEM . .:shocked: