New York Auto Show

stew4706

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anyone planning on heading to New York for the debut of the new snake?

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A group taking a shuttle bus was discussed at the VA/MD Christmas party. I think it is a great idea.

NoVaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd really like to go! I need to do a little more research. This is obviously history in the making.

VIPER 93

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hope you guys can closer than the roped off platform
it will be spinning on.

bluegrassvet1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know when during the course of the show SRT will introduce us to the new snake? Trying to plan a trip around spring break, and it would be nice to know if it is going to be on display the entire show or on a particular date.

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know when during the course of the show SRT will introduce us to the new snake? Trying to plan a trip around spring break, and it would be nice to know if it is going to be on display the entire show or on a particular date.

I think it would be wise to be patient and see what the national officers and SRT come up with. I would be amazed if they are not planning something for us. This is a BIG deal. Just my 2 cents.....

Bill

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm planning to go, but waiting to see when the date is. During the week would mean several days off from work and I'd rather not do that and save them for VOI. I'm ready to book a room as soon as the date/time is announced.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would an april 1st arrival and april 8th departure be enough to cover the show and a few city exploration trips?

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so it looks like The New Yorker Hotel is the best place to stay at because of it's central location and closest proximity to the Javits, anyone want to share a room to split the cost?

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Does anyone knows:
What the color of the car in the show will be?
Whether they will show coupe or vert or both?

Last edited:

JackDud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone knows:
What the color of the car in the show will be?
Whether they will show coupe or vert or both?

No one really knows about the color (or no one is revealing that information yet) but if I had to guess it would be red. I remember there was big buzz about the amazing red paint on the car that was shown to the dealers before VOI. Not sure what color it was at VOI. As for coupe or vert, it will most likely be a coupe.

LiquoRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
..... "The gen v will be unveiled on April 4th. The press will see it first. Then,srt will ship the gen5 to a private facility where a party will be had with VCA members. VCA members will be receiving invites in the mail around Feb 1st. There will be a special website to register for this spectacular event with SRT. "

As stated by ViperTony in a NY region thread.

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Driving home from work tonite I decided to go. Some sort of VCA gathering/private viewing would be a plus.

Wonder how many West Coast VCA members are thinking about going :dunno:

Cheers,
George

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That would indeed kill the members only deal so as much as I wholeheartedly hate to admit it I am goin to scrap my plans on attending this unless non-owner enthusiasts are given the option to become paying club members some time before the NY Auto Show is happenin :(

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Driving home from work tonite I decided to go. Some sort of VCA gathering/private viewing would be a plus.

Wonder how many West Coast VCA members are thinking about going :dunno:

Cheers,
George

I'm sorta west coast, and my wife and I are going!