Newbie from Ohio

VenomSteve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Howdy,

After lurking around here for a while, learning as much as I can about these cars before my purchase, I figured it is finally time to post my first thread. This is my 08 VVO that was delivered few weeks ago. Being a long time Mopar fan it was a matter of time for me to get my hands on one of these ultimate Mopar to add to my obsession.

Thus far I am loving this car. It is a good blend of raw power with great handling. It is like combining my 440 Dart with my Elise into one package. And yes, it is more comfy then either one of those vehicles, although not quite at a commuter level ;) For that I will wait patiently to see if the "new" Chrysler Group will ever produce a convertible Challenger.

Regards..Steve

Attachments

• VVO.jpg
    VVO.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 47

NI-KA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great Car! Make sure you let one of the moderators know that you are an owner so that you can get switched from enthusiast to owner.

If you don't mind me asking, what part of Ohio are you in !

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awsome ride ... as you know!!!!!

Not quite sure I get the Dart reference.... Too funny, I've had few Darts in my day. I could hardly keep 'em on the road even with the 318/2bbl !:omg:! LOL.. I remember a beautiful '70 with a tree trunk imprint on the pass. door..... yep.:headbang:

Enjoy!!

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats!

There's a bunch of us OH folks here.
Put some gas in it and get ready for some fall cruises! :D

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrads on the new ride and welcome to the viper family!!
Howdy,

After lurking around here for a while, learning as much as I can about these cars before my purchase, I figured it is finally time to post my first thread. This is my 08 VVO that was delivered few weeks ago. Being a long time Mopar fan it was a matter of time for me to get my hands on one of these ultimate Mopar to add to my obsession.

Thus far I am loving this car. It is a good blend of raw power with great handling. It is like combining my 440 Dart with my Elise into one package. And yes, it is more comfy then either one of those vehicles, although not quite at a commuter level ;) For that I will wait patiently to see if the "new" Chrysler Group will ever produce a convertible Challenger.

Regards..Steve

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations, Steve~! You've got a beauty there, as you well know!
In case you don't know who to private message your VIN# to, to UPGRADE you to VIPER OWNER, they are: lee00blacksilvergts or kcobean. I 'presume' (I know, I know! ;)) that your 2008 is NEW, or even if it's a transferred ownership: I'd call JRT/Viper HQ, have your VIN# handy, and get your FREE Viper Club Membership a-going~!!
Once you know your VCA Number, private message THAT to the afore-mentioned administrators to UPGRADE you fully to VCA MEMBER!!!! THEN you upload your AVATAR~!!!
ANY questions on your awesome 2008, call our resident Viper Wizard his-self, CHUCK TATOR, 1-914-763-3136. ENJOY!
(I also had a Dart and am in love with the Lotus Elise, so I get your reference there, lol!) ~juli

OP
OP
V

VenomSteve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations, Steve~! You've got a beauty there, as you well know!
In case you don't know who to private message your VIN# to, to UPGRADE you to VIPER OWNER, they are: lee00blacksilvergts or kcobean. I 'presume' (I know, I know! ;)) that your 2008 is NEW, or even if it's a transferred ownership: I'd call JRT/Viper HQ, have your VIN# handy, and get your FREE Viper Club Membership a-going~!!
Once you know your VCA Number, private message THAT to the afore-mentioned administrators to UPGRADE you fully to VCA MEMBER!!!! THEN you upload your AVATAR~!!!
ANY questions on your awesome 2008, call our resident Viper Wizard his-self, CHUCK TATOR, 1-914-763-3136. ENJOY!
(I also had a Dart and am in love with the Lotus Elise, so I get your reference there, lol!) ~juli

Thanks. It is a new car, so I guess I will get a free membership? Nice...:D

Yeah, not sure everyone gets my reference of the Dart and Elise. Anyhow, all I was trying to say was that the Viper has the torque and straight line acceleration of my 440 Dart but it can also turn and handles with confidence like the Elise (with just a bit more weight ;)).

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4