Newbie question

BJG32

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have had my 04 SRT-10 for 4 months and have yet to find a trunk popper. Is there anyway to pop from inside the car? What am I missing here!?!?!?

fastandloud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think there is one...you can pop the trunk from inside the car with it running if the car is in neutral and the parking brake is engaged though...

OP
OP
B

BJG32

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks! I was not aware you could use the key fob while the car was running....good enough for me!

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
pop it
then turn off engine
then exit to fiddle in trunk

you gen 3/4 folk have all the luxuries in your cars :drive:

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only way I have found to open the trunk on my 06 (Gen 3) is with the key fob or using the key. There is no inside release button. And yes to above post, if e-brake is on, car not in gear of course, you can release the trunk using the key fob with the car running.

OP
OP
B

BJG32

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No trunk release in the cockpit of a convertible for security. 'Course it ***** when you drop your keys in the trunk then close it. :nono:

Security??? That would make sense.....only if the hood release was not on the outside of the car!

LOL!

PacificSEASnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't say high security. :rolleyes: Besides, with no engine, you can at least stand there and look cool. What are you going to do if your quick detailer spray goes missing?:lmao:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960