next mod???

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys I need some real advice on my next mod/mods with only spending about $3000 or so, it can be a combo of a few things or 1 item and im ONLY looking for performance not looks, I have everything in my sig plus a fluidyne radiator not yet installed.

Thanks in advance guys.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys I need some real advice on my next mod/mods with only spending about $3000 or so, it can be a combo of a few things or 1 item and im ONLY looking for performance not looks, I have everything in my sig plus a fluidyne radiator not yet installed.

Thanks in advance guys.
LOL Damn Stu, you got most everything that you can do staying NA.

Only 2 options I see are gears and Nitrous.

If I were you, I'd invest the $3,000 and save for a Roe SC. The 2 previous I mentioned will be mods that you will want to remove if you ever SC....and you KNOW you're going that way! :D

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
I don't think 3000 will get you a good set of heads. But these cars respond very well to Stage III heads, especially with your modded exhaust.

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NITROUS!!!!

3114DSCN07911-med.JPG

OP
OP
S

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think 3000 will get you a good set of heads. But these cars respond very well to Stage III heads, especially with your modded exhaust.

Sean Roe's heads are $2650 what stage are they considerd?

Kiaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heads & cam, better fuel system/injectors, lightweight underdrive pulleys (since you are getting a fluidyne installed to help cool), a fan timer, and don't forgot to save some for dyno tuning at your favorite tuner.

Other than that you are left saving for SC or TT. Nitrous could be had but I think you already would have made up your mind about doing that if you had all those mods and $3000 to spend.

OP
OP
S

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got the flywheel and I cant do gears because im going with the blower.

OP
OP
S

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well after talking with Dave at Roe racing, I have found my next mod, Water/**** injection. Thanks alot guys and Thanks Dave

Cal Cobra

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What about a better cam? It seems to be the one thing I see few people upgrading, yet in the V8 world it seems to be one of the first things to get upgraded. Is the cam in the Viper that awesome :) ???

Cal

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VinhyVegas