Noise limit ?

MbnViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ROE S/C FE with B&B Headers and B&B no-cats exhaust and i love it but noise-limit is 95dB (yup going to Nurburgring :D )

any suggestions ?

btw. any ROE laptimes over there :cool:

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
a few from our region went about 4 weeks ago, forget the noise the limit just dont blast it away or rev near the start line. I noticed lots of tuned motors none where near 95dbs, your car will be louder than that at 3000 revs anyway.

if you havent been before I suggest you start cramming, that track is so difficult, not only the varying 160 bends but the altitude differences were amazing, you will be past by 'Ringers' !!! old VW's Golfs etc, but with local drivers with local knowledge who dont seem to slow down for curves.... be very careful of the motorbikes we saw lots of bike crashes with a fatality and a few cars been transported off, they sting you heavily with a bill if you damage the armco. Remember to stay low on the 'carasell' no timing or filming on track allowed, but we had a tiny bullet cam mounted in a couple of cars

have fun !

There's a video here of one of our guys in his first ever lap in a viper which he had just brought, a little gingerly around the circuit but it gives a good idea of the curves etc
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/glambert444/ukviperclub/viperclub_videos.htm

he has greatly improved since this vid :2tu: