North Cal - Dreams can come true.

CEO_CHRON_STUDIOS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hello everyone. my dream came true! Nov 2002 I got my first viper at the age of 20. and liking the power up my Ar'ss. The 2nd week of owning it, I street race a 2003 brand new vett with no license plat. He ask for it vett driver said "I like to race your vett". I look at him and smiled. so i said "this is no vett," and I was gone. took him off the line and he ate my rubber. next time I should give him a head start. J.K. (funny thing is, it's my first Stick.)

Before I yak your ear off. first things First. I like to say "Hi" to anyone in the northern area of California (between sac and San Francisco, "Vacaville" nickname: COWTOWN) that owns a viper. and I like to get to know you all. please fill free to e-mail me [email protected].

My next thing is i need help. I like to Upgrade my '99 GTS-ACR viper Black w/silver strips. but have no clue where to get the parts and body upgrades. But before I can upgrade I need to replace my rotors with some good ones, know of any brand names?

Thanks

CHRON

[email protected]

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chron, welcome to the fold! What took you so long to post, and where are the PICs?? You will learn that you need to post some pics...

You will also find yourself driving from cowtown down to South/East bay for some events/gatherings... Check out the Nor Cal chapter of VCA for events...

Upgrades, well, I think you need to so some searching about rotor options, as usual depends on your purpose (street, road course, poser, etc)...

Sounds like you might need to call Partsrack!

Tomer
Los ALtos

OP
OP
C

CEO_CHRON_STUDIOS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tomer,

the reason why it took me a long to post. because i had no time... but time is with me now. and time will let me now do what i like to do.. pics <don't know how under my name. new to this system.>

and my rotors, they are as low as you can go. (wife uses the brake to stop. so it worn out very fast in this heat). I'm still deciding should i put stoptech racing rotors on or just replace it with mopars rotors on. don't know what will last longer with the abase of the wife braking.

You must be registered for see images

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
You let your wife drive it? (j/k)

OP
OP
C

CEO_CHRON_STUDIOS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
She had doubt about the car... But after she drove it once... Dam, I have to pry the keys from you hands... But now she pregnant, I GET TO DRIVE WHEN EVER I like...

DChan415

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome Chron.

I'm from SF. I used to work in Vacaville at Lithia Toyota.

What color is your car? Maybe I'll see you around the city sometime.

OP
OP
C

CEO_CHRON_STUDIOS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm Sorry for a late post. i was in Washington for a business trip this last weekend.

Chuck,
I only have 17k on my car, the heat here just kill your rotors.

Danny,
my viper is Black with Silver stripes, LP#CHRNCEO. I'm always driving around town...

Chron

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The heat in NORTHERN California? The heat in Vegas / Dallas / Miami / Atlanta doesn't kill rotors that fast. Tell your wife not to ride the brakes! You might wanna start shopping for a clutch also.

OP
OP
C

CEO_CHRON_STUDIOS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took apart my car and found out the brakes are rubbing up agents the rotors, as well I rub my finger on the rotor and I can feel a rippling effect... The A'hole dealership lied and said nothing was wrong, It is just that time to replace them. and tried to charge me $2,000 for the package to replace them... (parts and Labor)

Thank God for the Viper service manual. I think everyone needs one. I used the manual and found it out step by, step... plus you can hear it rub on the brakes as you spin the front left wheel. More DETAIL will be on the way as i replace them...

Chron;