Northeast Zone Rendezvous at Raceway Park, Englishtown NJ - June 1-3rd!

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
I've posted this in the Events Forum as well, but since this forum seems to be the first place everyone visits.... here's the info!

This will be the most incredible event of the year! As some might remember from last year, our NJ region had "tested the waters" with the help of Raceway Park, and had a super time dragging, autocrossing, and lots more as members from as far as Canada came to enjoy three days of incredible racing, tuning, eating, "car-showing", and just plain hangin' with the guys! Friday is a "VIPERS ONLY!" day, that includes UNLIMITED DRAG RACING! plus a HUGE AUTOCROSS, and incredible chow! Some of the best runs of the year were made on this incredible world-reknown track. Jamie Furman embarrassed us by making 10.8's look easy with his supercharged Snake, and Don Nase, Sr and Jr kicked ASP with their "no-adder" 10 second Red Monster!
This year, things get better! This event is open to our 14 state Northeast Zone! Take a look at the event itinerary and registration form link below, print it, fax it, and get ready for a great time! If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to call me at 732-531-4600 (days) or 732-625-0915 (eves).
http://www.thedatabaseinc.com//~vca/reg2001.htm

OP
OP
Joseph Houss

Joseph Houss

VCA Officer
Reaction score
ATTENTION ALL NORTHEAST ZONE!

THIS EVENT CANNOT BE MISSED! DODGE WILL BE SENDING TWO 2001 SNAKES TO THE AUTOCROSS TO MAKE SURE WE'VE GOT AN EVEN PLAYING FIELD!!!!! ... BUT ONLY IF WE GET AT LEAST 60 PREREGISTRANTS! I KNOW THIS EVENT WILL AVERAGE 60 CARS A DAY, BUT MANY HAVE NOT SENT (FAXED) IN THEIR REGISTRATIONS! DO IT TODAY!!!!!!!

WHAT BETTER CHANCE TO TEST OUT THE ADVANTAGES OF ABS?

OP
OP
Joseph Houss

Joseph Houss

VCA Officer
Reaction score
Looking forward to some record breaking runs!

By the way, we have two major sponsors so far:

Buhler Dodge, Red Bank NJ .... and the world! Your N.E. Viper connection (By the way, they've got a 2000 Red RT/10 in the showroom, a Sapphire/Silver ACR in transit!, and a Yellow coupe soon to be delivered!...both available!) Just call Darren at 732-747-0040!

AND

Modern Performance, Long Branch NJ, THE place to upgrade your Snake! Don Nase & Joe Collabelli in their 650 HP beasts are living proof of his expertise!

All other vendors are welcome to sponsor and attend!

9secRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don:
You keep hearing about all these fast unlimited cars but they are ALL in Texas. We need to try to get together when eveyone can get a few days off from their busy schedule and do some dragracing. Sounds like the event yall are having will be fun. Maybe we can get together somewhere in the middle where not everyone has to drive so far.

Mark H.
9sec.RT

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We just finished our Southwest Zone event...... and you guys in the Northeast need to be lining up and FIGHTING to go to YOURS. Having those factory cars adds SO MUCH to the weekend. Please support your local VCA zone.

MANY members from certain areas of the Northeast tell me there is hardly ever anything to do with your cars. DO THIS! Get out and enjoy your snakes....... meet some new friends...... and have a blast!! From down here in Texas, we DARE you to top ours!!!

pauls

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought this was the Mopar Nats East. Didn't know all this Viper Stuff went on Fri. Nase we got rooms at the Dead Horse place you suggested. Now I need to bring the street tires so I can mow cones and slicks to pound half shafts. We plan on coming and maybe get some other Ohio VCAs too.

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am all over this!

If I bring my brother, and we both drive my car, but we switch off, do I need to pay for 2 drivers ($550) or is that considered 1 driver? Can I pay for 1 driver + 1 guest and we take turns driving in the AutoX? I don't think he would want to drag race, just try out the AutoX...

Thanks,
Mike

OP
OP
Joseph Houss

Joseph Houss

VCA Officer
Reaction score
Mike, and all others, if you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to.......

Call me! 732-531-4600 (days).

Essentially, if you ONLY want the goodie bag, banquet and chow (catered and delicious!), you're a "non-driver".... if you want to be involved in the autocross challenge, and dragstrip trophy challenge, you're a driver. Either way, it's a bargain!

OP
OP
Joseph Houss

Joseph Houss

VCA Officer
Reaction score
Sure Mark O, just look at the registration form, and select non-driver, you'll get snake pit parking, a goody bag, lots of great food, and a/c access to the Winston suite for a perfect view of the track. Consider Friday if you can take the day off, as this includes VIPERS ONLY access to both 1/4 mile AND autocross, hot catered lunch and then you can join us for the banquet at the Colts Neck Inn.....but in either case, I've got to warn 'ya.... once you see our Snakes on the autocross and on the strip, you won't be able to resist being a participant!

We're talking almost unlimited drag racing on a world reknown track!!!!

OP
OP
Joseph Houss

Joseph Houss

VCA Officer
Reaction score
We still have lots of room! Let's fill this event up!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96