Northern NJ C&C This Weekend

intense5.5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this a new event? We've never done a c&c in wayne that I recall. Address? Bergen c&c meet tommorow at Irish Rose on rt17N again.

OP
OP
V

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like Cars and Croissants is headed back to the Parsippany Hilton Saturday.

We are meeting this Saturday, Oct 26 at the Hilton Parsippany:

Hilton Parsippany
One Hilton Court
Parsippany, NJ

Time: 8:30 am to 11:00 am

Which parking lot? Please go to the back side of the hotel (west side near the
ballroom entrance). If you enter the Hilton lot with the main entrance in front
of you, take an immediate right and follow the internal road around to the back
side of the building.

OP
OP
V

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone planning to go ? Sounds great !

Many exciting things are in the works for our great event coming up this Sunday! We will be celebrating the one year anniversary of the great Italian cafe Palazzone!

The event is sponsored by the World Chariot Racing Federation. You may remember their impressive display from our big event September 22. Horse and chariots will also be on hand this Sunday at Palazzone 1960!

This great event will be held from 10AM-2PM. In the morning we will have coffee, espressos, fantastic Italian pastries etc. Later in the day lunch will be served. All will be free of charge for our members!

Trophies will be presented for the 'best' cars in show!

•The World Chariot Racing Award
•The Driven by Purpose Award
•The Palazzone 1960 Award

The event is open to all brands of exotics. If you would like to register email us with your car info for approval. While we are always pushing the limit on the number of cars at these events space is very limited and spots will be given on a first come first serve basis. Please note that unregistered cars will not be permitted!

We are excited to hold another great Driven by Purpose event!

Visit Driven by Purpose on Facebook!

intense5.5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I posted about this on the voa site. You have to be a "Driven by Purpose " member and be invited and then register to attend. They put on very nice events.

mmcc269

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im planning on going... I emailed Bruno when I got the email that I was going.

Will shot for 10am... Let's make a day of it - who's in?

intense5.5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What, we're not allowed to see each other till spring? Play dates are over? :( I've got a pool table and beer, and Mgeorge and I found a great place for wings :2tu::headbang:. I you guys don't come by I'm not talking to you in the spring :D. I'm not renewing so we're going to have to talk on the voa site soon as I won't be allowed to post here in regional.

HobokenViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Intense5.5, will miss you on here, but def will stay in touch and will see you soon. That reminds me, I still owe you a phone call.

Did everyone else renew, or are we losing other members of the gang too?

I just rejoined for another year as I'm optimistic that the club will improve again.

Planning to take the car out tomorrow for a little local exercise now that the salt is washed off the roads and before the big blizzard predicted later this week. Get your last licks now before the salt hits the ground again!!!!! I have a feeling it's going to be a loooooooong winter.....