Not bad for a ten year old car :)

MacManInfi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Polished up the Viper on New Years day and snapped a few pics at the park. **** I love this car!

You must be registered for see images

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Were you given permission to have black stripes on a red car?
I don't recall being consulted on this. I had to kiss the ring of ViperMadTony to get mine... :2tu:
Very nice color.

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That looks awesome! I love the tinted headlights; have you thought of doing your fog lights as well? I wanted to see if I could find tinted covers for my 02. Happy New Year and here's to another 10 :2tu:

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You polished it too much, the license plate numbers got rubbed off ;)

Roland L-Ocala FL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice! I get the same comments on our '94 as well. No one can believe that it is now 13 years old! I like to keep it looking as good as the day I bought it in 1998, it seems that you do as well, and so do many other Viper owners. You guys hit it on the head, timeless style is about the best description you can give the Viper! Drive 'em if you got 'em!

trainville

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Just the other day in the Lowe's parking lot this guy runs up and starts drooling on the car and says, "Wow, I love what they've done to this new body style." They always look dumfounded when you tell them the age of our cars.

I actually like the emblem you put up front. Is that the carbon-fiber one? I've seen those on ebay and had the same thought myself :2tu:

OP
OP
M

MacManInfi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...I actually like the emblem you put up front. Is that the carbon-fiber one? I've seen those on ebay and had the same thought myself :2tu:

Yup. Figured for $50 there wasn't much risk. If I didn't like it, I wouldn't put it on. I was really impressed by the quality. It's beautiful.

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
13 years on both in the picture here...glad to see folks taking great care of their car...oh and I will raise the bar...I put 1000 miles a month on mine (mine is the fascia that you see on the left)...any takers with high mileage and great looking???

7324PICT0135.JPG

OP
OP
M

MacManInfi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
13 years on both in the picture here...glad to see folks taking great care of their car...oh and I will raise the bar...I put 1000 miles a month on mine (mine is the fascia that you see on the left)...any takers with high mileage and great looking???

Nice! I love to drive mine too. Put 7000 miles on it in 2006. Would have done more but it was at the paint shop for three months.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
stunning, just perfect, the wheels the red, everything!

your stripes almost look like graphite

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
MacMan, Thats one of the best looking GTS' ever!

I shined mine up real good, and some guy at a gas station asked me if it was an '07! (Obviously he was a little out of touch!)

OP
OP
M

MacManInfi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MacMan, Thats one of the best looking GTS' ever!

I shined mine up real good, and some guy at a gas station asked me if it was an '07! (Obviously he was a little out of touch!)

Thanks man!

07... awesome!

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Were you given permission to have black stripes on a red car?
I don't recall being consulted on this. I had to kiss the ring of ViperMadTony to get mine... :2tu:
Very nice color.
Jon, you notice the COOL look'n orange pin stripe. Can't say all black. Looks original and IMO really neat. Like the extra color.!! :2tu:

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Very Sharp! My last GTS was red and I will always be a little partial to red.