Now taking orders for battery kits!!!

LTHL VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for your patience. We are now taking orders for the APEX Motorsports High Performance Battery kit!!

The kit includes the following:
1) 1 hand crafted, totally sealed battery w/ specially designed components for superior shock and vibration durability as well as excellent starting/cranking output and charge reserve capability. It will not leak even if the case is compromised. It will never corrode posts or cables.
2) Billet battery mount
3) Stainless hardware
4) Instructions, wiring, etc..

Price: $329.99 + shipping

This kit is guaranteed to fit all year Vipers (GEN I and GEN II) and offers far superior performance over other batteries like the Optima, etc..

Kits are available now for shipping!!!
Call us at 408.562.1000 to place an order or for any questions.
Thank you.
-Wayne (LTHL VPR)

OutThere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this kit still available? It is not on the web site and the picture isn't working.

Thanks

S

SUN RA KAT

Re: Now taking orders for battery kits!!! *DELETED*

Post deleted by Jay Herbert

Reaction score
So, does that mean at 2 o'clock the picture will magically appear?

We've sold roughly forty of our battery kits. Thanks, VCA! Here's a picture (note: the batteries are now red, and the red cables hanging down are for an aftermarket stereo):
You must be registered for see images

I have these kits in stock and ready to ship. Call me! :usa:

Roadkill

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ok.. I am a skeptic here.. Please tell me why this battery is better than optima? Some sort of lifetime warranty on this battery or something? Is there somewhere on your site that you've got the numbers to back up your claim? Other than the $200+ price of billet mounting hardware what's the deal with this battery? For those of you who are not into the battery scene, so far the Optima series has been the ultimate for longetivity and the ability to take abuse.. they can be mounted in any position, do not outgas, do not leak and use paste vs gell or wet cells, and overall can handle serious amounts of vibration and shock.
I'm all ears if you can show why this battery you are offering is better (other than just your word on the matter).. If it really is, you may gain a lot of sales from the offroad crowd besides the current viper owners.

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i was considering it but i got a optima 1000 cca for $119
chopped about 1/4 off the top post and bingo. sorry Wayne.

Kenny,
what did you do my Yellow brother?

JIM

S

SUN RA KAT

Kenny,
what did you do my Yellow brother?

JIM

I posted the photo that was a clock with the hands at 2 o'clock and that the actual photo would show up at 2 o'clock. Since then the actual photo showed up at 1 o'clock. Apparently some moderator from the old school then deleted my post. The more things change, the more they stay the same around here. Oh, well... :rolleyes:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cookviper