Now this guy is brave..

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That does not seem to be a real GTS R, the wheels for one thing are not 1 piece BBS but the 3 piece aftermarket ones.

RogerDodger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was a young guy in the Tampa area who had a Blue / White GTS. Car was vandalized (so the story goes) and he had the car re-done to look like a GTS-R. Eventually he sold it.

I saw it on numerous occasions and it had the same wheels as the car pictured.

Could be the same car - just my opinion though.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Or VERY stupid......

I are not two sure of there bravery, but..............

"This auction is for a gift certificate for a 3 day rental of the GTS-R look that one the champion ship of the 24 hours of lemans."

ONE the Champion Ship ??

"...all drivers must be 25 and over ......" AND ?

"Please review the web site before bidding to be sure you meet are requirements for renting are cars. The specs on the vehicle and all are policies are in place to insure a pleasant rental with us."

ARE Cars? Are Policies?

OP
OP
T

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah... looking at it for a 2nd time. It must be the car RogerDodger describes.. The seats, and a few other things confirm, its a GT "clone".... Probably a salvage title one too...

I guess at that point, what do you have to lose...

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I are not two sure of there bravery, but..............

"This auction is for a gift certificate for a 3 day rental of the GTS-R look that one the champion ship of the 24 hours of lemans."

ONE the Champion Ship ??

"...all drivers must be 25 and over ......" AND ?

"Please review the web site before bidding to be sure you meet are requirements for renting are cars. The specs on the vehicle and all are policies are in place to insure a pleasant rental with us."

ARE Cars? Are Policies?

What our you insinuating. :lmao:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reading the ad was painful because of the horrible grammar. The fender emblems are way too high on both sides. I'd agree it was probably in a wreck and rebuilt as a clone GTS-R. With that said, had it been a real GTS-R, I know I would've been in on the bidding! :D

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
Exotic and SUV Rental Requirements and Policies

Rental Requirements

All renters must be at least 21 years or older. Some of our high-end cars may require an age of 25 years or older. You will require a credit card which will be used for your deposit. You will need to show us a valid driver's license with a photograph and proof of insurance when you pick the vehicle up or have it delivered. There may be a surcharge for renters under 25 years of age. You may not have had have your license revoked, suspended for a DUI, DWI, or any criminal conviction with in the past 3 years. We run DMV reports on every renter. You must have a valid drivers license to rent.
Insurance

All renters must have full coverage on their current car insurance policy to rent from us with liability limits of at least 100/300/100 (comp and collision) to qualify. Sometimes it takes one phone call to change your policy for a short time to qualify for a rental. You must also have had your policy with the same insurance company for 4 months. We do not accept renters with high risk rating (SR). If you have a company vehicle policy or have a no fault insurance state, you will be required to place our vehicle on your policy for the rental period.
Damage Deposit

Before pick up or delivery of vehicle a damage deposit in the form of a credit card with preauthorization will be required. When the vehicle is returned any damage will be first billed against the deposit. The amount for preauthorization will depend on the vehicle, this could range from ($1,000 to $10,000) depending on vehicle. If the renter returns the vehicle in its original condition the damage deposit will not be charged.
Prohibited Use

Our vehicles may not be used or associated with:

• Any connection with illegal activities
  • By anyone not licensed to drive or whose license has been suspended or restricted.
  • Not to exceed any posted speed signs or engage in an unlawful speed contest on the streets or at a race track
  • To operate vehicle under any drugs or alcohol, including prescription drugs.
  • No dirt roads or unpaved surfaces.
  • To tow or push anything at all.
  • To carry persons or property for hired use.
  • All vehicles must stay in the state of Florida unless written approval from Let It Roll Dream Cars LLC.
  • No pets will be allowed in the vehicle, there will be a minimum cleaning fee of $200 deducted from your deposit for deodorizing and cleaning.
  • Smoking is not permitted in any vehicle, a minimum cleaning fee of $200 will be deducted from your deposit if car is returned smelling of smoke.
Remote Disable

We reserve the right to remotely disable the vehicle if need be.
Mileage

The renter is entitled to 100 miles per day, on our exotic cars the fee is $1.99/mile thereafter.
On other cars this will vary; $1.07/mile is the average.
Parking Requirements

Vehicle must be locked and convertible top up (if applicable) alarm must be set, if present on vehicle, when unattended. The vehicle must be secured in a covered parking garage at night. Do not allow any unauthorized driver to park the car, this includes parking valet.
Late Fee

There will be a $100 dollar an hour charge for every hour late past the rental agreement.
Cancellation Policy

If you inform us of the cancellation / reschedule 5 days prior to the scheduled date of the rental, there will be a fee of 50% of your rental. If you cancel / reschedule 48 hours prior to your rental you will be charged a 100% of your total rental charge.
Fuel Charge

When you do refuel we require premium grade (93+ octane) gasoline in all our vehicles.
You must keep all gas receipts, they will be turned in to us at the end of the rental.
There will be a charge of $350 fee for filling up with a lesser grade. If you can not produce a gas receipt we will assume you have filled up with a lessor grade an will be charged the $350 fee.
Tickets

The renter is responsible for paying all fees, penalties and costs incurred during the rental period. The payment must be turned over to us when the vehicle is returned. All renters must pay a fee for towing charges or impound.
Payment Methods

Let It Roll Dream Cars LLC will except credit cards by Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Discover; Debit Cards would be the preferred method of payment for rental fees and damage deposits. Cash will not be accepted for deposit. Business or personal checks will not be accepted. Cash can be used for final rental charge.
Tax

We charge 7% sales tax on all rentals.
Rainy Day Insurance

For $25.00 we will allow you to change your rental date to any open date as many times as it takes if it is raining at our location. Pay for your rental in full and purchase the insurance 5 days prior to your rental date. Cancellation and rescheduling may only take place if it is raining at the time of the rental is scheduled to begin. This insurance does not apply once the rental period has started.
Reservation Deposit

There will be a deposit of $150.00 that will be credited towards your rental.
We reserve the right to refuse/postpone rentals due to severe weather, past driving record or in the event you may jeopardize your safety as well as others'.
Accidents

In case of an accident seek medical help, and contact us immediately so we can assess the accident, there must be a police report filed.
Orientation

We require first time renters go through a quick 10 minute overview on the vehicle they are renting. This is done so you can drive the vehicle in a safe and efficient manner.

Copyright 2007 Let It Roll Dream Cars, LLC

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score

V10 motor
Over 460 hp at 5,200 rpm
8.0 liter displacement
Skip shift eliminator
Air conditioner
Power windows
18" BBS wheels front & rear
0 to 60 3.3 sec
Large rear wing
Daily $525 3 day (Mon-Thur)
$1,500 3 day (inc. Fri/Sat/Sun) $1,525 7 days $3,075

OP
OP
T

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
V10SpeedLuvr;2588993 The fender emblems are way too high on both sides. :D[/quote said:
Actually, the fender emblems are properly located (look at a real GT2)... But if you look at the pics, the stripes from the facia, into the hood. DO NOT line up... And the facia is brilliant white, were the hood is a stone white.. So, yes, I'm guessing this is a rebuilt wreck.. No a bad job though... Someone took the time to even put the correct molding on the lower facia and side sills.. If it werent for the all black seats, I might have taken this for a real GT2.

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
some pics show winglets, most do not. also doesn't have the badge on the console and the flag is too far forward.

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, good job guys. This car has officially been picked apart.

I'm impressed with the level of detail. Many would not have picked up on some of these discrepancies. I know I had to take a close look to be sure.

I thought the side markers were a bit forward as well. Hard to tell for sure.

Either way, I'm just not for renting out MY car, but as a business what they hey.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang