NW NOTE: Charity Viper Rides Portland, Sat-Sun-Mon

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If you are a Viper fan in the NW, you can make a small donation to Ronald McDonald House, ($25-$50) or Dornboecher's Childrens Hospital, and go for a pulse-pumping VIPER RIDE in the Viper ACR pace cars at PIR Fri/Sat/Sun/Monday.
Helmets provided.

20+ challenged kids are coming Sunday for free rides and a simulated race.

Monday, a Ferrari ENZO joins us, as well as a Viper Comp Coupe. Rides 11a-1p approximate, also between races SAT/SUN, and all day Monday. Portland Intl Raceway.

I dont know about you, but IM buying an Enzo ride ! If its good enuf for Michael Schumacher, its good enuf for me! Thanks to VCA member Page Stevens
for parking his GTS and bringing the Enzo. And to Tony Cantafio for co-drive Pace Cars.

We have an open school Friday, ICSCC races Sat-Sun, VCA school MONDAY.... so PLEASE be patient w/ JonB / PartsRack til Tuesday, when Ill catch up quickly. We are closed Friday and Monday, co-sponsoring all 3 events. THANKS.

Hope to see you at PIR, 'enthusiasts welcome' all 4 days

KenH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Enzo ride around the track for $50 sounds like a heck of a deal to me! Are there any age limitations on the Enzo ride?

--- Ken

remster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope the weather holds... so far the forecast says sunny... but that far ahead is never too precise.

Nexus-6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very cool!

I'm trying to get a friend of mine that lives in Portland to go buy a ride for me (at least I can live vicariously).

:)

OP
OP
J

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Glad that so many of you came out......we raised "THOU$AND$" for charity

Want to make your Viper invisible?.......Park it next to an Enzo.......

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96