NY/CT Holiday Awards Banquet December 9th

Draco1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To all,

This being my first year as a member and getting to know all of you, Saturday night was one of the greatest times I had. Thank you for making me feel part of the family. It was fantastic.

Thanks again
Brian

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW! You guys know how to party! I just want to thank all of you for the great hospitality and camaraderie you showed me, I truly felt welcome. I am sorry I had to leave early, I'm sure the rest of the evening was a blast.

Charlie, you are one talented guy! My stomache still hurts from laughing, you got me good my friend! Please get a copy of the presentation to me so I can share it with the rest of my crew.

On behalf of the NJ VCA, Thank you for our Award, the love that went into this award will be shared with all of our NJ members. By the way, the trophy I received did attract some attention on the way back to my car :shocked:

Scott, Adrian, Steve and Charlie and the New York/Connecticut VCA members, your brothers on the otherside of the Hudson look forward to doing more joint ventures with your club. The Venom Cup was just the start of what's to come for our regional get togethers. :2tu:
We are working on our schedule for 2007 and will be in touch with you guys to put these together early in the season.

Again, Thank You! and I look forward to seeing you guys real soon!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Bobby Cerchione

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235