NY/CT NEED YOUR FEEDBACK

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am posting this because I think this is what the members will like to see happen in 05. These are ideas of others not just mine. (1)be on time at meeting place not fair to others to have to wait because we might have other plans later that day. (2)when stopping for gas get the gas and go no standing around talking which becomes a 20 min. stop. (3)plans events so the UPSTATE guys can attend. Maybe they can help set up a AUTOCROSS there. (4) set up more AUTOCROSS and DRAGRACING which maybe somehow we can turn into CHARITY EVENT and get help from others. (5)post the "CARVEL CREW" cruise on the website. (6)have runs to where guys just eat a burger and bull...t around. (7) go to nice places in which we can take the wife/girlfriends out for a nice dinner. (8)do the WEEKEND GETAWAYS for the people that enjoy them also. (9)continue to support CHUCK for that famous TATOR BBQ in MAY. (10)the 2ND ANNUAL SEPT.11 RUN (11)some guys even said ******* but remember DRINKING and DRIVING is not a good match....I promise to give my all to the PRESIDENT and the CLUB to make this happen. So please give me your FEEDBACK, IDEAS, and once again ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAYS. Thank you, *** BLK (Adrian Byrd)

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great post Adrian. In and of itself, it points out another need. We need at least one forum for exactly this kind of discussion on our local website. I'm planning some upgrades that will allow all our local members to voice their opinions and comments without airing it all out on the national site.

Oh, and I'll be happy to work on this regardless of the election outcome. I guess there's some good that all this pent up anger gets out, but I think it all misses the point. Folks just want to get in their cars, have a destination and DRIVE....and not have to be bothered with ongoing crap club politics.

3snakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
some of my best time was going to the carvel crew runs.I hope to do alot more next yr. thanks mr. D I want to be put on your list. steve

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sommerville Friday night Cruise was a very good event last year. (NJ Club event)I'm going in 05! (1)Could we do a similar event?(2) Carlisle Mopar Nationals were Fun also. I think our club should get together for the drive out, stay overnight in the same Hotel etc!(3) How about attending a Sporting Event? Nascar---Loudon or Dover? Lime Rock? (4)Saturday Hot Rod night at Marcus Dairy or another place. (All sorts of cars there not just Hot Rods). (5) How about some Dream Come True charity event.(6) On a Bigger scale a NY/CT area Weekend or 3 day Event like VOI's! Lake placid Area for the upstate NY guys? I think a ******* Run would be Fine, Pic's in parking lot with the Girls and some sort of Charity event incorporating *******! Exotic car show in NH we should get a big turn-out again. But try to leave a few hours earlier to avoid Brewster-Hartford traffic. We should try to get group for Alantic City event or Ocean City's. If we see an Event on VCA we should try to organise our group to attend. :2tu:

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey CT is this because of you doings? :) ~

"(1)be on time at meeting place not fair to others to have to wait because we might have other plans later that day. (2)when stopping for gas get the gas and go no standing around talking which becomes a 20 min. stop."

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
# 1 and # 2 sounds good D! I'm very punctual, I feel everyones Time is valuable not just mine. I don't remember #2 coming from me but you never know, I might have said it. I guess someone but myself agrees. We do tend to spend a lot of time at gas stations and meeting places!! JMO :D :eek: :D

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If everyone in the group just suggested one different thing we wouldn't have the time to do them all!! I must say the NY/CT viper group is very active. I'm in (POA). Prowler owners Of America also. Nothing happening in NY/CT area. There were events in Carlisle PA, Jersey shore, Toronto. They were the closest ones for me. Another great group of people. I personally think 05 will be bigger and better if more people voice their opinions and get out and participate.

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CT, I made notes on some of the things you mention and thanks for your sugestions enjoy today.(Thanksgiving) You know me I will bring them all up at the meeting after things are cleared out. *** BLK

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm glad we are starting to see alot of other ideas comming out. I think the only way to keep the majority of the members in this club satisfied is for everyone to get their ideas out in the open. We all can vote on what events we want to do and really tackle them. I feel this is the best way the club can be very active which is what I think all of us want. A good way to organize all of the suggestions(and not loses any) would be to start an electronic suggestion box(one thread that only contains ideas for events). Then we all can vote/discuss the events suggested and listed in one area.
Tell me what you guys think.

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am posting this because I think this is what the members will like to see happen in 05. These are ideas of others not just mine. (1)be on time at meeting place not fair to others to have to wait because we might have other plans later that day. (2)when stopping for gas get the gas and go no standing around talking which becomes a 20 min. stop. (3)plans events so the UPSTATE guys can attend. Maybe they can help set up a AUTOCROSS there. (4) set up more AUTOCROSS and DRAGRACING which maybe somehow we can turn into CHARITY EVENT and get help from others. (5)post the "CARVEL CREW" cruise on the website. (6)have runs to where guys just eat a burger and bull...t around. (7) go to nice places in which we can take the wife/girlfriends out for a nice dinner. (8)do the WEEKEND GETAWAYS for the people that enjoy them also. (9)continue to support CHUCK for that famous TATOR BBQ in MAY. (10)the 2ND ANNUAL SEPT.11 RUN (11)some guys even said ******* but remember DRINKING and DRIVING is not a good match....I promise to give my all to the PRESIDENT and the CLUB to make this happen. So please give me your FEEDBACK, IDEAS, and once again ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAYS. Thank you, *** BLK (Adrian Byrd)

WHY IS THIS THIS POST IN THE GEN 1/2 AREA?????

It looks like you don't want any gen 3 owners in NY to see this??? seems almost wrong........

Also please take a stand on witch side your on, (so I know who to vote for) are you for scott or joe b/c i keep getting mixed emails/ feelings about your intentions!!!!

respectfully
vd..

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper D, Most of the guys that I know with Gen 3's look on this post so I am very sorry and did not mean anything by it so if that upset you again I am sorry. Far as the election go vote for who you think can do a good job. I will support and help the President in anyway I can and I WILL NOT TALK ABOUT THIS ELECTION ANYMORE IF ANYONE HAVE IDEAS ABOUT EVENTS PLEASE LET ME KNOW. *** BLK (Adrian Byrd)P.S. THIS SITE IS FOR EVENTS AND IDEAS FOR 05

HiYoSilver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great post Adrian I agree 1000%. Hope the guys with SRT's read this also. Happy Thanksgiving!! Bob

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CT, this is something that we all have to think about. We have to come up with our own site for these topics. After I read Viper D post I also put the post on the GEN 3'S site. Like I said earlier we will make 05 a awesome year thanks for giving me your ideas. ***

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Possible rendezvous are WG.SCCA glen nationals,Trans AM,6 Hours of the Glen,Historic,etc.Could probably get preferred infield parking and hotel reservations in nearby Corning.Lot of us upstate guys would attend and probably some from Ontario too. GTS Bruce

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you Bruce for the ideas made a note and once again everyone thank you for your time..***