NY/CT Region Elections

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GOOD for you, Tony...you sound like an amazing father to your kids. :2tu: KUDOS to you, and to THEM...being gifted certainly needs to be encouraged. ALL my best to your daughter in her quest for the OLYMPICS...yessssss! :headbang: And, to your son as well. Hope to be able to meet YOU (the LEGEND not just in your mind, lol...but here as well!) someday. Truly impressive, thank you for responding back! :cool: ~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On the elections: Definite :2tu: for ADRIAN for PREZ; :2tu:KEITH for SEC; :2tu:Charlie already having been secretary, going for Vice Prez; :2tu:Steve Johnson for Treasurer, having been activities director for CT!
Good Luck to all of you...and we shall know after October 15th...that truly is NOT that far away. :eater:
~~juli

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On the elections: Definite :2tu: for ADRIAN for PREZ; :2tu:KEITH for SEC; :2tu:Charlie already having been secretary, going for Vice Prez; :2tu:Steve Johnson for Treasurer, having been activities director for CT!
Good Luck to all of you...and we shall know after October 15th...that truly is NOT that far away. :eater:
~~juli

Keith for secretary? Who's Keith? :dunno:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, you know, the fella who is like MIKE&JULI...appears rarely~! :D (We LOVE ya Keith!) ~juli
OMG...I JUST noticed your AVATAR, TONY!!!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: YOU KILL ME!

OOOHHHH....the guy that supports other car club events in our forum. I remember now...but can't seem to find his way to our events...:poke:

I have to thank Jimmy...if it weren't for Jimmy-Mania I would've have never opened up Photoshop. He gave me a reason to learn it. :D

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, you do a GREAT job with photoshop...wish I could learn it as well...just gotta make TIME to do that...heck, instead of POSTING, I could try to learn that???? (mwah-hah-hahhhhhh!)
I can't say anything about Keith attending other car events, as we don't make our OWN NY/CT events either, but that's due to Mike's work. Limits us pretty drastically...but the way it is!
ABsolutely LOVE your posts Tony and your photoshop fun as well! KEEP it up, please! ~juli

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony..look for the gorilla and the beautiful girl next to him....Thats YO TONY..You cant miss him..He is loud and Soprano looking ...The wife??l..She looks like Kate oh whats her name???The chick that plays Underworld..whats her name..ahhh yes...Kate Backinsale...jUST REMEBR..WHEN YOU APPROACH ME..CAUTION..YOU NEED A BANANNA IN YOUR HAND...I'M NOT JOKING..IF YOU DON'T HAVE A BANANNA ...DON'T COME NEAR ME.. If D's around you can barrow his car.It reminds me of a bananna...Also watch out at this event...You have D, RANDY, AND ME TOGETHER...The great memories we have had this pass summer..Only us three will know:lmao::lmao::lmao::deveek::deveek::devgrin::jawdrop:

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to thank Jimmy...if it weren't for Jimmy-Mania I would've have never opened up Photoshop. He gave me a reason to learn it. :D[/quote]

Credit goes to D for creating Jimmy-Mania. Hey, the license plate could be a good logo for t-shirts. :rolaugh:

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott

You know I was looking at that picture a few days ago? I swear..I said to myself, damn..***...I look like a real ***** between the three hillbillys.ahahahah What ever happened to Crooklyn? That's John also..Is he still pissed at you guys? Last I know he was pissed at me:) But I forgive him and Tiger...

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey isn't that Dimitri in that picture before he left his hair long?:lmao::rolaugh::eater:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ey Tony, if that is really you how come that Busta Rhymes was in this music video instead of you :dunno::eater:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5UGo3k25Tc[/media]

Last edited:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Terrific, it worked when I posted it... lemme find a new link.

EDIT: huh, when I open the exact same link in youtube it does work... how about the one I changed it into?

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How can someone run for event coordinater when they don't even show up for events?? We should call it ghost coordinater

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've emailed Kim at HQTRs yesterday. She's received no additional nominations. I am waiting to hear from her today with a finall confirmation.

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, our election results are now official:

Since there were no additional nominations, the four nominated members in good standing have been elected.

Beginning January 1, 2009, for a two year term expiring December 31, 2011

Adrian Byrd - President
Charlie Tedesco – Vice President
Keith Jean-Pierre – Secretary
Steve Johnson - Treasurer

Congratulations to our new Officers! :yay:

Last edited:

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats to EVERYONE! :headbang:

Just two questions:

So do we still have to pay for Secret Service guys to follow Scott around and does Kieth have to start wearing a dress? :D

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow another rigged job by the NY/CT VCA... How the heck can anyone get voted on for not showing on any event:nono:>This club is a bunch of malaka poustess sto kolosou mounarees... Charlie should win for best photoshop and byrd? Are you kidding me..How come my name was not on the ballot./..I was running for Presindet also..Don't you guys recall.You even had a name set up for me..TP MAN...If I'm TP MAN, THEN I SHOULD GET A POSTION OF WIPPING ASS...WHERE IS MY NAME ON THE BALLOT....:dunno::famous:

Last edited by a moderator:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats but i didnt get a ballot nor did i vote for any of these guys....so who voted for em?

There were no other people that asked to be nominated besides the original four (adrian, charlie, steve, & myself) so there is no reason for ballots to have been sent out. If we had others run against us, then ballots would have been necessary .

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats but i didnt get a ballot nor did i vote for any of these guys....so who voted for em?

D...if you recall, we all got sent the notice in the mail about the nominees...and it said on the notice that if anyone wanted to 'throw in their hat' at that time, to please let it be known...and that would've been subject to new nominations/elections. No one submitted their own names for any of the 4 officer positions apparently. ~juli

Status
Not open for further replies.