NY/NJ/CT Viper Cruise March 14 - Photos

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome day fellas. Many vipers showed up..think about 16 or so all together. ******* was much better too this time around. I cant believe the manager asked one of the girls to get our ## to call us back for a car show they doin there soon. that will be a trip.. :headbang:

1KoolAsp 14TA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: NY/NJ/CT Viper Cluise March 14 - Photos

hey demitrios nice paling around today .sometime in june will be having a viper barbecue on a saturday so every one can hang .will post when i have adate set. see ya jeff

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score

nice...someone else..oh yea jim wants to have one too..i'll be the HOUSE PHOTOG.haha..how the hell do i post the pics in this thread?

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score

awesome time today! -just got back - glad i got to meet all of you.

we gotta do this more often :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score

Lil RYAN just came in my office and said so wheres the pics dad ??

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score

ok here they are. i was juts taught how to..

432DSC_5816.jpg

432DSC_5812.jpg

432DSC_5803.jpg

432DSC_5795.jpg

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score

D. Thanks again you the man,, Ryan is happy :cool:

Great shots all around...

Talk to you soon.

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score

thats ryan..jims son. there were a few kids today. it was kewl cause kids always help dad meet the ladies.

FFVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score

that was alot of fun this morning. you are all a great bunch of guys. i think this spring and summer is going to be a fantastic time for all of us. lots of fun things yet to come.

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score

that was alot of fun this morning. you are all a great bunch of guys. i think this spring and summer is going to be a fantastic time for all of us. lots of fun things yet to come.

U BET!!

432DSC_5777.jpg

432DSC_5744.jpg

432DSC_57031.jpg

432DSC_5677.jpg

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Great pics,great cars!!Looked like alot of fun.

Bitten1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Great pic's guys, looks like it was a blast. I'm new tp the area from the Motor City and looking forward to getting the car out of the garage and joining the CT area activities.

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score

ya ryan is a good kid...im sure he had fun...if you guys want like HIGH RESOLUTION PICS of you cars let me know and ill send them to you fro printing purposes.

anyone know if steve made it back to Albany? he's awesome.....really great for him to come all the way down and meet us. see you soon steve. awesome yellow RT..now i know what i look like on the road. never seen that angle before.

Firecat F7 Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

anyone know if steve made it back to Albany? he's awesome.....really great for him to come all the way down and meet us. see you soon steve. awesome yellow RT..now i know what i look like on the road. never seen that angle before.
I was looking for a yellow RT on the thruway heading back up north bound from the cruise when I was going southbound from a snowmobiling trip. I was probably a little early to catch a glimpse of Steve? I was on stretch of thruway from Albany to N.J. from about 11:eek:0-1:00. I have been watching these posts of the get togethers and hope to be able to make it to one of them soon.
Looks like a good time and nice pics!

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score

the black/white viper in that picture has an aftermarket front bumper, or just the botton lip, where did he get that?? and how much was it, i like it a lot........

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I was looking for a yellow RT on the thruway heading back up north bound from the cruise when I was going southbound from a snowmobiling trip. I was probably a little early to catch a glimpse of Steve? I was on stretch of thruway from Albany to N.J. from about 11:eek:0-1:00. I have been watching these posts of the get togethers and hope to be able to make it to one of them soon.
Looks like a good time and nice pics!

YES! was probably steve...he left us at around 12 to head back...cant wait to hear from him

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Wow is all I can say about this event. It was excellent and I am glad that I attended. From the drive in Manhattan to meeting with someone from Albany who got lost (not naming names LOL!) to *******, it was a blast. I just want to say thanks to everyone especially Dimitrios. Indiviual Shout Outs:

Dimitrios:
Well this was a great event. I am glad that I attended. I did not d**k out this time now did I? LOL! I am sorry that I could not keep up with you since you have a LEAD FOOT! LOL! It was all in good fun. I enjoyed myself and was surprised to meet so many great people. I am glad I went. Keep in contact since you are pretty close. We should do something in the near future. By the way, thanks for the pictures and nice move with the Black and Silver RT/10. Also the F355 broken down was funny as well.

Tim:
Thank you for meeting me in NJ. It was a great ride we had going to Manhattan. That was a trip. WATCH OUT FOR THAT *** HOLE! Well thanks for meeting me in NJ and hope you had as much fun as I did. Next time you are in East Brunswick give me a call. Maybe we could have a drink or get a bite to eat. Keep in contact as many more events will come up. I will talk to you soon!

UVBINBIT (96 White with Blue Stripes RT)
Sorry but I could not remember your name. Please do not take it personal. I am VERY sorry. LOL! Well I just wanted to say, wasn't this great? Finally younger people. LOL! Glad to meet you. I am sure I will see you at many other events since you put almost 25,000 miles on the car within a little over a year. LOL! Don not worry, I will get there shortly. 13,000 in a year. I am halfway there. Well it was great to meet you and I will probably see you sometime soon. E mail me sometime if you have any interest in doing anything one day.

Jim (JWViper)
Wow. Your car is very different. It is beautiful. I know you enjoyed the run. I hope your cigar was good as well. LOL! Well it was nice to meet you and your son. He is soo well behaved. By the way, nice picture. Hope to see you at more events.

Frank (FFViper)
Nice car. It was nice to meet you. Hope to see you at more events.

CitySnake:
Did not really get a chance to meet you but I was the Sapphire that pulled in and waved at you while you were on the passenger side of your car. Hope to see you at other events.

If I forgot anyone I am sorry but I am glad to have met you all. Talk to you all soon.

Keith

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine