NY/NJ/CT Viper Cruise March 14 - Photos

FFVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: NY/NJ/CT Viper Cluise March 14 - Photos

u r lucky. 85 and sunny, nice now thats my kind of weather. i need to move were it is hot. more driving time and more beach time.

S

Stang7900

I maybe going to Arizona, talk about hot summers.

sbkim

Enthusiast
Reaction score

can someone post a closer up picture of the yellow rt10 with the silver emblem? Thanks

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey Dimitrios,
If you send me that picture that you are using as your screen saver, I can photoshop out the two SUV's and make it perfect.

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey Dimitrios,
If you send me that picture that you are using as your screen saver, I can photoshop out the two SUV's and make it perfect.

great job marc! looks awesome. c u soon pal

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey guys,
Once I have a photo uploaded on the media section of this site, how do I add it to this thread?

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score

go to the photo, right click and get the properties then copy the url. when you do your post you hit the image button and paste the url you copied, if the ur has thumb in it remove it so you have the large size pic.

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

No can do, I use a Mac. No right click button and when I do my post there is also no image button. Anyone with a Mac out there. Anyway I posted a picture of a bunch of our cars at *******, someone else can move it if they want. I didn't get all of them because I didn't want to stand out in the expressway.

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score

hi marc..have anymore??

480Hooters.jpg

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Glen Cove Member

Hey Guys,

ALso just a word of thanks again to Dimitrious for Keeping this together. I used to run many years ago with Westchester Corvette Club (bad attitudes) and you folks are all special.

D. Thaks again for the pics... you make me nervous with some of those moving shots but you are very good at what you do.

JW

ah Jim.. vette owners are miserable cause they DONT DRIVE VIPERS!!!! :headbang: :usa:

3snakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dimitrios HI my son says thanks for the kool shot of him. he wanted to know why you left me out . I told him this is were the ****** girls were all over me thanks for doing that for me . Steve

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score

Marc,

good job its good to see D in a shot, its like when I go on a family vac and take videos, Im never in them always taking them. D we finally got you !

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dimitrios HI my son says thanks for the kool shot of him. he wanted to know why you left me out . I told him this is were the ****** girls were all over me thanks for doing that for me . Steve

actually you should thank Marc and his son, with the black supercharged RT/10. he sent the pic over to me to post. but ya your welcome and hope to see you soon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine