NY/NJ/CT Vipers Want to Get Together Sunday April 4th??

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
D is calling upon his posse once more.

It's that time again. Yes the weekend is almost here and Sunday should be in high 50's and sunny with some clouds. Anyone feel like getting together? Maybe a cruise towards upstate Bear Mountain area or out to L.I again? Just keeping it simple with a cruise and some lunch somewhere and then back home in the afternoon.

if you have suggestions let us know. Greg and Andrew......anything up your way???
:headbang:

3snakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would be in if weather holds. i need more shots of my car. lets get 30 or more ? i will buy lunch if we get 30.

UVBINBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i see u guys the weekend after easter. and this time the g/f wants to come :confused: so i guess i need to stop looking at the ******* girls asses :rolleyes:

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i see u guys the weekend after easter. and this time the g/f wants to come :confused: so i guess i need to stop looking at the ******* girls asses :rolleyes:

its all good. bring her out. we'll look at her ***.

unclgreggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds okay to me. I'll check with my boss (wife) and make sure. That is in my neck of the woods so should be fine.

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
greg...u know that area better. see if you can come up with a route or something and a final destination. so we can decide by friday just so we give everyone heads up and not last minute. thanks...

1KoolAsp 14TA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I THINK I CAN MAKE IT ,GOT MY PCM BACK FROM CAILF AS LONG AS WE HAVE WEATHER LOOKS GOOD.WHEN THE WEATHER GETS WARMER WILL BE HAVING A L ,I, VIPER BARBECUE AT THE HOUSE, KEEP YOU GUYS POSTED WITH A DATE. REGARDS JEFF

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to....don't know yet. Bear Mountian area? Here is a suggestion:
Meet up around the Ansville Circle, I can direct everyone there if I go or not. Then over the Bear Mt. Bridge, over to 87, (great drive) north to 84, stop at Newburg Diner for quick bite?..then across 84 to Taconic and back south. Or you can continue across 84 to 684 and south, or just keep crusing the highways all day.

Andrew

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How far is Bear Mt. from City? About 40 minutes from GWB, no traffic, straight up Saw Mill River Pkwy, to 9A north.

If this goes down, I'll put out the directions.

AC

Prfgdwrnch

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What about a trip to Limerock on Saturday, April 10, for the Vintage races. The VSCCA is holding one of their events. It is much lower key and more laid back than the Fall Festival.
Directions are available from Limerock.com. For these events,the gate charge is very small

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be someone's ***** with the camera since my car is still not ready lol. You do have to come my way to go to bear mountain :headbang:

Mike

3snakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if i go were do i meet you guys . coming from ALBANY .iwill go down thruway? an what time?

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a definite maybe. I have a whole bunch of stuff to do around the house that isn't getting done right now, due to all this rain. If I can, I'll be there.

unclgreggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew, that is what I thought we should do. Newburgh diner?? Is it any good? a lot of newburgh is a whole in the wall.

Moundir, you can be my ***** if you want. Call me.

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
bear mountain sounds great. i dont know though...weather still says rain and temp just got cooler...
Believe me rain is best thing that could happen for Bear Mountain right now. Those roads are full of salt and hopefully the rain will wash it out this weekend so we can enjoy next weekend's run :D

Greg I dont put out on the first date, unless there is a lobster dinner involved lol. :p

unclgreggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My boss said I can come out and play. So if it is nice, let's do some driving.

Mike, how did you know that Lobster is my favorite?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VinhyVegas