OCR module recall info please

Reaction score
I have an 06 that needs the OCR module replaced. I believe you lift the shift console just enough to get to the screw bottom of gauge cluster cover. Remove the allen screws and the one screw at 6 o clock and remove the cover. I believe you can then remove the radio and get access to the module forward center of the radio. is this correct for an 06. Located in Morristown NJ and have a good viper mechanic will come from NYC to finish the job he works at Dodge and is the best with vipers but I want to prepare as much as I can for him.

JulioGreen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey there! I noticed that this forum post has almost received no replies yet, and I wanted to offer some advice just in case anyone else stumbles upon it in the future. If you haven't already replaced the module, I'd suggest checking out online forums or YouTube tutorials for guidance. It's possible that someone else has already tackled this issue and can offer some helpful tips. And if you have a good mechanic, don't be afraid to ask them for advice too. Btw, OCR technology can be helpful for document scanning. It's automatic and eco-friendly, which is always a plus. You can learn more about it at https://smartengines.com/ if you're interested. Replacing a module can be a tricky job, but with some research and preparation, you should be able to get it done. Keep us updated.

Last edited: