OEM Fender Decal

BJG32

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good place to purchase the OEM fender decals that read "Viper SRT 10" in silver.

Any help/links is apreciated!

Thanks!

lagalaxy13

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good place to purchase the OEM fender decals that read "Viper SRT 10" in silver.

Any help/links is apreciated!

Thanks!

I wanted a set in black, just wait till you get the price for a set of them "STICKER SHOCK"!!!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BJG: Do you have a Viper? If so, private message your VIN# to the administrators to UPGRADE ya!
(lee00blacksilvergts/kcobean) I've bought the chrome decals from the Viper Store, a vendor on here as well.
~juli

GBS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check with "Neil - UK". He owns a graphics company and just shipped me 2 new ACR decals for 75% less then I could have purchased 1 for locally including shipping. The OEM decal pricing has to be the biggest rip off I have ever seen. MSRP for a GEN II ACR decal is $138.15. Even with a discount of 20-30% off the price it's outrageous.

I have to give a big thanks to Chuck Tator for turning me on to Neil. I emailed Chuck for a price on the ACR decal an this was his reply:

"Morning Gary,

Are you ready for this one?
Silver ACR sticker MSRP $138.15 [less 20%]

I'd try contacting Neil Brown, "Neil-UK" on the VCA site. He is also "Race Graphics" and he makes those stickers.

Thanks,
Chuck"

Chuck a great guy. Instead of trying to sell me the decal at the ridiculous he turned me on to Neil. Big thanks to Chuck and Neil.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960