$$ Off Your Next Dodge ! VGX on the VISA!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Like having a VIPER in your wallet?

I just recieved my new "Dodge Rewards' Visa card, complete w/ a RED SRT-10 / VGX and "DODGE" written across the top. Looks quite similiar to the new 2002 VCA membership badge.

Use of this platinum VISA card accumulates 1-3 'points' per dollar spent. 1000 points can be redeemed for $10 off any Dodge Vehicle. So, if you have high business useage, and enuf (unuseable!) airline miles, maybe this is a cool card to get? Spend $10k/mo and get ~~$800 off a SRT/10 in Sept!

A product of DaimlerChrysler Services, no fee, it came quickly, and promises a bunch of motorsports offers, doodads, and a more.
A.P.R. % too hi to carry a balance; intro rate 3.9, then 15.9.

Want one? Call 1-866-772-4493

At one time, the VCA was looking into a similiar card...

GTSREDDOG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had mine for a about 3 weeks now, using it for every purchase I can. Filling up the tank at Mobile gives you "triple" points.
Maybe I will get a whooping $200 bucks of my next vehicle. Points are good for 5 years. Wish it had the old Viper GTS instead of the new Viper but oh well..
smile.gif

Cheers

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
I beat 'ya all! I just sent in payment on my first bill!

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I can't believe I can't get one of these DODGE visa cards just 'cause I live in CANADA! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Anybody who wants to get a secondary card and send it up here to me....I'd be eternally grateful!!
I promise I won't use it!!!!! ; )

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21