Official 2009 Changes, Colors, & VOI 10 Edition Pricing

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bob Carroll had asked me to post this on behalf of the National VCA. Enjoy!

2009a.jpg

2009b.jpg

2009c.jpg

2009d.jpg

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is an excellent chart! That should eliminate any questions or confusion on what will be available when.

Its too bad that the small pics of the different color combos aren't larger.

kman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow,the anaconda geen,graphite and white are looking sweet. If anyone is ready to purchase,the decision will be tough,lots of great interior/exterior colors available.

SquadX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow. That graphite with red stripes makes me want to go SRT!

I agree with you 101% dave, thats a beautiful combo (I believe a first for viper) and has that killer look (like a poisonous rain forest frog).

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anaconda green with silver stripes or not..looks hot. same with graphite with silver stripes or white stripes.:2tu:

ViperCr8zy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Graphite Metallic wtih Red Stripes - beeuuuootiful!

Anaconda Green - hmmm - maybe it'll grow on me, but my first thought is "British Racing Green". Would probably look nice with the new tan top and interior, but not sure it's right for the Viper.

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW, there are some seriously HOT color combos there....

White/Blue stripes (look familiar?:rolleyes:)
Graphite/Red Stripes

Cant go wrong with either one of those...

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, there is a space between colors for what? Seems like something could be added or something was pulled?

All in all, I like all the colors.

Rick

85 of 200

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can get viper blue with white strips, I thought they were not going to offer that?????

OKFireChief

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If they are going to offer Blue stripes (even though they say they are a lighter blue) on the White coupe then why not offer White stripes on the Blue coupe, or White stripes on the Red coupe? Maybe because they will not make a Red or Viper Blue coupe in 09.

It will take away from the VOI 9 cars. Guess there is nothing "special" about the "special" color combinations .... They fibbed to us again VOI 9 owners. I was told by the factory reps they would not make another White coupe with Blue stripes in this body style when I paid extra for the VOI 9 car. Sorry for complaining, just don't like being lied to ...

The White with Blue stripes is a great combo. Can't wait to see the 09's. Hope all who order will enjoy!!!! Thanks. :)

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If they are going to offer Blue stripes (even though they say they are a lighter blue) on the White coupe then why not offer White stripes on the Blue coupe, or White stripes on the Red coupe? Maybe because they will not make a Red or Viper Blue coupe in 09.

It will take away from the VOI 9 cars. Guess there is nothing "special" about the "special" color combinations .... They fibbed to us again VOI 9 owners. I was told by the factory reps they would not make another White coupe with Blue stripes in this body style when I paid extra for the VOI 9 car. Sorry for complaining, just don't like being lied to ...

The White with Blue stripes is a great combo. Can't wait to see the 09's. Hope all who order will enjoy!!!! Thanks. :)

This exact topic was discussed to great lengths on another thread. The white is different (brighter), and the blue is different (lighter, more pearl) so the look of the combo will be different. Personally, I will wait to pass judgement on this combo until I see it.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow,the anaconda geen,graphite and white are looking sweet. If anyone is ready to purchase,the decision will be tough,lots of great interior/exterior colors available.

+1! I'm extremely impatient to see pictures of the real thing :headbang:

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ACR exterior colors w/ Black Tu-Tone and Red Drivers Stripe
• Viper Brt. White – NEW
• Graphite Metallic – NEW
• Viper Red

What is not mentioned is that if you delete the Black Tu-Tone you may be able to order the dual stripes. At least this was true last year. And it MIGHT mean the the other colors can be ordered on an ACR either with or without the dual stripes.

Here's your graphite.

viper082.jpg

And White

acrwhiteorange1.jpg

Last edited:

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It says Four New Exterior colors and then lists only three. Clarification?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave