@@@ OFFICIAL VOI-10 CARAVAN THREAD - Tuesday Aug. 26th @@@

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The alterante route in the VOI packet just said to take I-94 and M10, just not where to get over to I-94. If you wait until you reach M10 off of I-75 you would almost be at the hotel.

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I looked at MDOT's site too...seems like most of the state of Michigan is under road-construction right now. :D

275 to 94 was my thought as well. It sounds like we'd be in trouble following the 'alternate route' directions included in the VOI packet. They don't get us off of 75 soon enough.

gonna go pack my viper.. dont forget your helmets and long sleeve shirts for the track. ill see you guys in ohio at around 1ish. ill be all gassed up and ready to go. seems like the guys that were gonna cruise with me are now trailering OR have things they ahve to do in the AM so they are leaving later in the day. looks like im cruizin solo.

ACR Jim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
D,

Is the Wizard trailering now? Two of us from VA are trailering as well. I think our group is still all organized to be there as planned. Do we have a radio channel preferred for the 2-ways?

I've got the car loaded and just need to pack my clothes now...hope I don't forget too much!

Jim

OP
OP
K

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's use Channel 10 (cylinders) and scrambler code 8 (liters).

Bummer that the other guys dropped out D. Did you hear from Brian GTS? He's in PA and I think was planning to hook up with you guys as you passed through his area.

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dimitrious,

I'm planning on hooking up with you at the I-79/I-80 interchange. Planning on being there about noon. I have your number and you have mine. We'll touch base in the AM. Have a safe trip!

OP
OP
K

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Better to use channel 15-22 they are long range freq.

how about channel 20 scrambler code 8

That would work too. I know some of the shorter (sub 5 mile) range radios don't use the higher channels (I think it has to do with FCC licensing?), but let's give it a shot!

Channel 20, SC 8 it is.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude