Ohio VCA, put me "in the loop"

snampro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm now permanently located in Dayton, OH and I'm wondering what I need to do to get in the loop with your club? I'll make sure to mark Ohio as my region this year when renewing my VCA membership, but I was wondering if there is an email distro list or something that would keep me informed? I've sent a few emails to officers after finding their addresses on the Ohio VCA webpage, but never got a response.

Thanks,

Ben

V

Venomiss

Hey guys, I'm now permanently located in Dayton, OH and I'm wondering what I need to do to get in the loop with your club? I'll make sure to mark Ohio as my region this year when renewing my VCA membership, but I was wondering if there is an email distro list or something that would keep me informed? I've sent a few emails to officers after finding their addresses on the Ohio VCA webpage, but never got a response.

Thanks,

Ben
Make sure and call them on the phone-numbers listed on the members page of their website.
Sometimes the e-mails may not be getting through.
We had the pleasure of meeting the president and his wife in Detroit. Very nice!
Good luck and post back -we want to see you get hooked up with them.:)

Last edited by a moderator:

tbsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks,

Ben

The Ohio Viper Board is meeting on 12/8 at the Quaker Steak and Lube in Columbus (Polaris Mall area). It was postponed from today because of the Buckeye game :rolaugh: This is a chance to meet Ohio Club members so plan to be there if you can. Some members live in the Dayton area.;)

Tom_______________
06 VOI9 Coupe
04 White Mamba