Oil change day!

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
April 16'th is going to be "Oil change day" here at my house. Every year I invite friends and Delaware Valley Mopar club for an Oil change day. I have plenty of parking and two lifts here in my garage. Anyone is welcome, due to the limited space and nature of this event, this is limited to our "toys" not the family truckster. This is a social event as well as a tech event. This will give those of you without access to a lift to get under your car and take a look and "nut and bolt" everything for the up coming season. Please send me an E-Mail letting me know if you would like to attend. This may fill up fast. We usually get together between 10am and 4pm and cruise to what ever cruise night is going on in the area. See you!

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
April 16'th is going to be "Oil change day" here at my house. Every year I invite friends and Delaware Valley Mopar club for an Oil change day. I have plenty of parking and two lifts here in my garage. Anyone is welcome, due to the limited space and nature of this event, this is limited to our "toys" not the family truckster. This is a social event as well as a tech event. This will give those of you without access to a lift to get under your car and take a look and "nut and bolt" everything for the up coming season. Please send me an E-Mail letting me know if you would like to attend. This may fill up fast. We usually get together between 10am and 4pm and cruise to what ever cruise night is going on in the area. See you!

Steve, that day is when several of us will be at Thompson in Doylestown for the Junkman's detail clinic. Otherwise, I would be down. Would love to see your garage.

OP
OP
M

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry didn't intend for a conflict, this was the date that worked for the local Mopar club as well. No worries! we got all summer.

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just an FYI, through the end of the month Advance auto has their 5-qt of M1 synthetic and an M1 filter for $32.98 I just picked up 10 Quarts and an M-104 filter for the Viper and an M110 for the truck. I buy the 5-qt jugs for the truck, so that oil is cheap anyway. Just a heads up on a good deal.

:usa: Nick :usa:

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How often do you guys normally do an Oil Change? I usually do one every 3000-3200 miles.. However, I also don't really drive my car hard throughout those miles either. At least, I don't most of the time :D

OP
OP
M

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Miles are important, but even if the miles are not reached I try to change mine in the spring anyway. Some might say I'm throwing away good oil, but at the price for a little assurance, I think its a good idea.

OP
OP
M

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rained like crazy today, but still had a few guys show up. Bonk brought his car (see they don't melt) and Dom stopped by with his Dakota. A few other friends stopped by just to visit. Small group but we all had a good time in the garage today.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry I had to miss this Steve. There were a couple Vipers showed up at the detail clinic too. I'm glad I had my truck out yesterday, because the storm and roads were terrible when I was driving home.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKGiant