Viper Owner
Reaction score
IMG_5693.jpg
[/IMG]

i love the wing!!!:headbang:

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on guys..... He asking $39k, not $60k..... This is a steal!!!! Under $40k for a B&W??? is unheard of... Unless title is salvaged or something...

Someone buy this car, great deal...

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wrecked car with clean title.

Like I said before. Mid 30's and it will sell.

Come on guys..... He asking $39k, not $60k..... This is a steal!!!! Under $40k for a B&W??? is unheard of... Unless title is salvaged or something...

Someone buy this car, great deal...

TheMeat

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Can you remove the wing? Or does it leave huge mounting holes in the body?

Kind of a love/hate opinion on it from most.

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Correct. Very easy to have the holes fixed. You might even be able to sell the wing for a profit. They were near $3,000 new (Before Paint work).

holes that can be fixed easily im sure by someone who knows what he's doing.

Last edited:

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doesn't the wing require holes drilled in the top of the quarter panels? That means removing entails repainting at least both quarter panels.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
a 97 b/w GTS w/44k, a clean title (albeit it has been wrecked) and some minor mods wont sell for $39k? My car is literally worth $16.59. Its a good thing my car wont be for sale until after I kick the bucket.

p.s.--I also could go eitherway on the wing. I'd prob leave it on if it was mine

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
a 97 b/w GTS w/44k, a clean title (albeit it has been wrecked) and some minor mods wont sell for $39k? My car is literally worth $16.59. Its a good thing my car wont be for sale until after I kick the bucket.

p.s.--I also could go eitherway on the wing. I'd prob leave it on if it was mine

Agreed. I think it's a decent deal although admitedly I don't know the history of the car. Heck a new hybrid with options is almost that much these days! BTW, I'll give $20.01 for your car Chad. ;)

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That looks to be a fair deal depending on what the damage was on the wreck earlier in it's life (and the quality of the repair) If I didn't like the wing I would get some plastic push plugs and paint them to match. That is exactly what Porsch did with front bumper holes back in 2001 when the wife bought her BoxterS. They can be seen close up but wouldn't look bad at all.

Speaking of the wreck......details ?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960