On Track Karting Nov. 28th Wallingford CT

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our first Karting event at "On Track Karting" in Wallingford Connecticut will take place on November 28th at 12:00 Noon.

We're getting a great discounted rate: 5 races for $80 total !:D
10 Laps per Race
Kart laptimes is usually run 42 to 45 seconds each lap

We're going on a great indoor track: The track uses almost the entire floor plan of the building. So its similar to running the indoor supertracks that we have been on in the past. Its fast and the facility is approximately 63,000 square feet to get an idea ofjust how big this place is. The staff does an excellent job managing the track and getting us on and off with very little wait.

You must be registered for see images

Here is the link to On Track Kartings website for further info. :drive:
OnTrack Karting - Connecticut's premier indoor karting facility and entertainment center

I'm confident everyone attending is going to be very satisfied with the smooth no hassle Operation and Performance of the Karts

People to attend:

Chazz
Adrian +1
GTS Lou
Prime Time Rich +1
Rocky

Last edited:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Count me in...but you might work up an appetite. I may need to make several batches of deviled eggs.

OP
OP
V

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
People to attend:

Chazz
Adrian +1
GTS Lou
Prime Time Rich +1
Rocky
Viper Tony+1

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chazz
Adrian +1
GTS Lou
Prime Time Rich +1
Rocky
Viper Tony+3
Jimmy?

OP
OP
V

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chazz + 1
Adrian +1
GTS Lou
Prime Time Rich +3
Rocky
Viper Tony+3
Keith Tiger
Jimmy?

OP
OP
V

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are meeting at 10 am at exit 37 on the LIE service road on the noth side heading west.
It will take us about 2 hours to get there. My cell if anyone is running late or needs to call me that day is 631-406-3457.

On Track Karting opens at 12.

Heres the list
Chazz + 1
Adrian +1
GTS Lou
Prime Time Rich +3
Rocky
Viper Tony+3
Keith Tiger
Jimmy?
Russ +1

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I may have a few more, will know on Wed. I may bring 3-4 kids from my culinary school if space permits.

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jimmy plus 1, possibly more. What are the lunch arrangements, are we riding on a full stomach? Do they have decent food there? Have tailgate party?

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heres the list
Chazz + 1
Adrian +3
GTS Lou
Prime Time Rich +3
Rocky
Viper Tony+1
Keith Tiger
Jimmy+1
Russ +1
Wizard + 1

Eating LOTS of eggs before!! :fart:

OP
OP
V

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You may want to bring snacks, protein bars, or load up on breakfast, the cuisine there is about as good as the food at the bowling alley so don't go there with a big appetite.

Here is a more accurate list
Chazz + 2
Adrian +3
GTS Lou
Viper Tony+1
Keith Tiger
Jimmy+1
Russ +1
Wizard + 1

Right now we are at 17, the most the can have in one group going out if all the Karts are working is 16. Not that it really matters but we may have to split up into two groups. No big deal. We'll see how many people show up that day.

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey you old guys, Andrew, Tony, Steve, Jay....Too full of Turkey....Or is that a streak of yellow I see?? :scared1:

Two groups:hmmm:....Chazz you take one heat and I'll take the other, then you can follow me! :slap: :lmao:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey you old guys, Andrew, Tony, Steve, Jay....Too full of Turkey....Or is that a streak of yellow I see?? :scared1:

LOL, yes a streak of yellow flashing by you, as always. :2tu: Heck, I'll be lucky to pass the weight limit tomorrow, LOL.

OP
OP
V

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad to see everyone that made it today. I want to especially thank the staff and management for doing an awesome job getting us organized, giving us accurate updated race results and keeping the motos executed on time. Big thanks to all the members that offered and gave the track staff a gratuity, it was well deserved and they were very grateful when I handed it to them. I think they will be happy to have us there again in the future.

I only heard about two problems the entire day from Viper Tony and Adrian who were complaining about some guy out there that looked like me and rammed into them during one of the races. I want them to know that I'll be continuing a thorough investigation to find out exactly who this individual is and be sure they never attend any of our future events!

Two groups:hmmm:....Chazz you take one heat and I'll take the other, then you can follow me! :slap: :lmao:[/quote]

And to the delirious one who speaks with Ford tongue and became disoriented with what today's results would be. I'm sorry the Tator and Kyle (the ringer) team didn't exactly work as well as originally planned. All in all there was some great racing and look forward to the next one. And please stop following me! People are going to start to talk about us.

Monsterous Thanks to everybody that came out and made this a great event today!

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Viper John I think Chuck wants to give you competition in the burnout competition!

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sore as heck but it was a lot of fun! Looking forward to going there again. Thanks to everyone that showed up!

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I only heard about two problems the entire day from Viper Tony and Adrian who were complaining about some guy out there that looked like me and rammed into them during one of the races. I want them to know that I'll be continuing a thorough investigation to find out exactly who this individual is and be sure they never attend any of our future events!

LOL you are my hero. Hey it was all fun, no complaints. :D We all knew what we were in for, we raced, played by rules and had fun. In the end, one person had the best time in the group. Congrats! I'm certainly not going to throw a tantrum over it or cry like some spoiled sore loser. ;)

Besides, all that matter is that I beat Adrian. :lmao:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang