On Track Karting Nov. 28th Wallingford CT

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you polish out that slow yellow and get it to the right color..RED? :lmao:

Why would I want a slower color?!? :confused: Me thinks the Wizard is jealous, LOL. Chuck thanks for the new Tator's Garage T-Shirt. :2tu: I'll wear it proudly as I pass by you. :rolaugh:

My friend Kyle had a good time, he was completely exhausted and sore on Monday. On the way home, he lost some of his hearing :D and I'm quite certain he needed to change his shorts because I spun out getting on the highway. ;) I don't think he's going to drive with me anymore. Seriously, he comes from a broken home, very tough childhood and is trying to make it on his own. He saw what's possible with some hard work and dedication on Sunday. You guys treated him well. He's very excited.

Tony that Viper looks like it could use a good cleaning, I know some guys! :lmao:

You're not kidding...it's so dirty it almost look Red and that's pretty darn embarrassing. :rolaugh: I'll arrange something with you guys though considering the weather, I'll wash it down for the winter and come get your full detailing in the spring...unless we get a warm streak soon. :2tu: