Opinions needed. Who Thinks.......

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So give me your opinions, since seeing pattymelts viper with rear diffuser fins i've though about adding some to my RT/10.

Who thinks rear diffuser fins would look good on my RT/10? Give me your opinions.

-FROG-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
buy them..... double sticky tape them on and take pictures. Then decide if it is what you want from different angles. Just don't drill and install them right away, get a good look at it first. Personally, I think they look kinda cool, but if they didn't come on the car, I probably wouldn't put them on mine. I like to customize and look a little different, but I probably won't ever install them on my car. I don't they would make me any faster in the 1/4 mile, so thats where I make my decision. To each his own..... :)

OP
OP
J

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a picture, yah FROG i was thinking the same thing, just double side stick them and see how i like them from there? Since their black, it won't be to noticable, and maybe it would add a nce touch to the rear? Can't decide?

Silver_Snake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing Knight......

BTW - do me a favor JUCD, if you do sticky them on your RT-10 for pictures - please share the pics! It would give me some idea what they would look like on mine.

OP
OP
J

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing Knight......

BTW - do me a favor JUCD, if you do sticky them on your RT-10 for pictures - please share the pics! It would give me some idea what they would look like on mine.
I will do that ...BUT it;s going to be a while since i'm deployed another 4 months lol, anyone else want to be the guiney pig? I will be but it'll be a while before pictures can be taken.

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Jim
The new splitter/fins will be installed on my car this weekend. (GTS) I hope to post some photos of the new rear splitter/fins ,the new d-back hood and A/F fascia when the STL. club races, I mean takes a road trip to the Lake Of the Ozarks May 19. The hood has been fitted and Paul is slicking down the outside and underside of the hood. I am going to paint the underside sapphire also. My hood also has the water stop tray under the center hood louvers to keep rain (yah right) or road grime out of the engine compartment. it will also act as a mirror to front of engine. It is another good idea of Roger's. Paul already knows what he would do different on your hood. He is also painting my trailer to match.:2tu:

Mike

OP
OP
J

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TREESNAKE~ Awesome man, i was wondering about the progess of your Viper. My hood will be done in a week to a week and a half. So paul knows what to do different on my hood? Awesome! Glad you could be the guiney pig, any idea on the price of just painting the hood? I'm trying to get a round about idea so there is no shock lol. I'm adding the billet grill again, chrome ebmlems and I picked up new hood grills. All i need are the latches now Hmmm? Sold mine with my old hood DOH!