Orchard Chrysler Dodge Jeep in Romeo, Michigan

Scorch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with this dealership?

All I want to have done is an oil change. Normally I take my car to Dick Scott Dodge for service but it's a 60 mile drive. I'd like to have an alternative closer to home.

Thanks in advance for usual excellent advise.

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd just do my own oil. Tho I used to by Mobil1 and take the car to a quick change place without bad results.

Just keep an eye on what the quick boys are doing

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also do my own oil. There are dealers around that I would trust for an oil change or simple service. The only dealer I would avoid completely is Meadowbrook Dodge as they crashed a friend of mine's car and did not fix or compensate him properly (it was the week before a VOI and he lost the car for 4 months due to a pleasure drive and accident. Plus he had to cover the insurance and deductible).

94RT10Ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For something as simple as a oil change I would....

Ask around work to see if anyone knows anyone who runs or manages a service station, then have them introduce you, [******] for a while and get your changes done there.

A dealer is going to have a kid do the oil changes, they do not pay their trained techs to change oil. You are better off at a shop where you know someone.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang