Ordered my supercharger and install from Woodhouse!

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive seen pilars online that are designed just for vipers. Do a little searching and you should find them. If I were doing it, thats how I would go. It looks cheap and not clean at all just sticking guages all over the place. I like the idea right above the start engine button. For all others, get a fitted pilar.

:usa:

johnk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive seen pilars online that are designed just for vipers. Do a little searching and you should find them. If I were doing it, thats how I would go. It looks cheap and not clean at all just sticking guages all over the place. I like the idea right above the start engine button. For all others, get a fitted pilar.

:usa:

Robzilla, have any links to pillar pods for Gen3 cars? I've ..never.. seen one for a Gen3, only early cars.. ??? Thanks!

Reaction score
I was told through a couple of tuners that there were 2 pods made up but not enough interest was there for the cost of the production so it was scraped.

OP
OP
P

pteam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ok woodhouse picked up my car today!
You must be registered for see images

Getting a bunch of things done so I can't wait to show you all the pics and stats. For now you'll just have to deal with just a new pic of the vip with my girl
You must be registered for see images

Kenneth Krieger

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I found that a 2001 Ford F-250 dual pillar guage pod is very close....I worked with one and tweaked it with a heat gun and it worked out great on my Gen 3. Just a thought for some of you....