Owners of Stryker Red

PeerBlock

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's not just a unique color, it's arguably the most visually stunning color ever applied to any car...so yes, I would buy it again, but if I was primarily going to use the car on a track I'd probably opt for white or that new carbon matte.

dmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have not had the opportunity to see it in person. Hopefully the SRT drive day will change that. I do think it looks great in pictures though.

Isn't it only available in the GTS?

mblgjr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Considering there really aren't any Stryker Red units f/s; I'd say most are happy with their choice :)

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bob,

You know I love mine. If you have an opportunity, jump on it. You've been thinking about this for a long time, I don't know how you have such patience. It's like having a beautiful woman in front of you hinting for a kiss. Halle Berry is waiting, time to make your move :D

OP
OP
doctorbob

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Venom V......making the move in the next 48 hours for the last Stryker Red in the country. There is one other car in Michigan but the dealer is a dumb a@@. He decided this was the car to have and I am sure he had the last Stryker Red made (2014 no less...and got it less than two months ago). So what does he do......put a clear bra on the nose and drive it for over 300+ miles. I talked to him and somehow he feels it is worth north of the sticker price. Just think of all the rock chips in the wheel wells. Blah. What a waste of a car. It was listed as new and that is why I talked to him...imagine my surprise at what he did....totally clueless.

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
there are at least 3 new stryker red cars in canada. one or two of them are 2014 cars.

OP
OP
doctorbob

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I am getting a 2013 with the Septia interior for 30K off sticker. I could have gotten one for less with a black interior but it had been out in the weather. This one has 5 miles and has been inside. I did not know about the Canadian cars....but cannot get one.....I am sure they are not backing down on price.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations Bob.

Think you have been wanting one of these Stryker Reds for a long time.

I have seen a couple, and they are stunning.

Enjoy the ride.

Paul

OP
OP
doctorbob

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just shoot me. It has taken forever to get this car deal through. May bite the bullet and sort out a 2015. Bought a condo in Honolulu this weekend...not cheap but it gives me a place on the mainland and here. Close in 60 days...there went six vipers out the door...err checkbook. :)

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I am getting a 2013 with the Septia interior for 30K off sticker. I could have gotten one for less with a black interior but it had been out in the weather. This one has 5 miles and has been inside. I did not know about the Canadian cars....but cannot get one.....I am sure they are not backing down on price.

I am assuming this is the NJ car Bob?

OP
OP
doctorbob

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still going to buy it. Just venting. All paperwork in place but still have not sent me contract. Must be Hawaii mail.

Last edited: