P335/35zr17 Michelen XGTZ

xcesshp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello all,

I have a pair of BRAND NEW Michelins for sale. They have never been mounted. Asking $475.00 for the pair. Shipping will be paid by buyer.
Thanks

OP
OP
X

xcesshp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi,
Just bought the car and they came with it. They are new, and been mounted. They are perfect for someone who wants the OE tire for their car.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi,
Just bought the car and they came with it. They are new, and been mounted. They are perfect for someone who wants the OE tire for their car.

They may look new, but given that "Michelen" stopped making thse about 8 years ago, they should only be used for a display. Not for the road. :( :(

Randy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeah, as all of the volatiles have likely out-gassed by now, I imagine they're literally as dangerous as the tires on my old '95 were in '98 when I took them to the track. Got rid of those tires the very next weekend - they were as hard as a rock and about as grippy.

Of course, there could be the odd collector that just wants the OE tires for show. A bit alien to me, but one never knows the looney people in the world.

Best of luck with the price - put them on Ebay; I'm sure you can find someone that wants them. :cool: