Paging Cudaman.....

Disturbed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
...I will be heading to Bradenton on Friday Sept 7th. It would be nice for you come and show me how to drag this beast. I will also be doing a "fun run" between me and a 550rwhp Supra. Should be a driver's race. I'm going to loose unless I get your help. :drive: :usa: :headbang:

RichieSRT10....bring down that SC beast of yours...if your up for the drive. :usa:

Alexarz....bring that GTS of yours so I can "breakin" the new PS2's you got on it. Don't worry, we can just put the tires on my car. :lmao:

Give me a call, 360.348.6980

RichieSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As long as I can still walk I will be there. I am starting to really get some relief finally. I have the pilot sport cups on my car & if I run will probably try them this time around Bobby. This place looks familiar.

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
D

Disturbed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I remember that, it was old town.

I can't wait to get to the track.

I have a feeling even with the Supra running some ET-Streets, I should be able to pull off the win (if I can get off the line). He showed me his dyno sheet from yesterday...487rwhp 401rwtq. I got him by about 75rwhp and about 209rwtq!(I'm at 565rwhp 610rwtq) But...is that enough to get through the traps quick enough on the top end....time will only tell.

I'm sure he's going to be very low 12's and maybe dip into the high 11's. I need to drive the wheels off this thing to pull it off.

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They prep the track 3 to 4 times a night, talk to track officials especially the starting line crew, you want to run right after the track is cleaned so ask them when that is. I would NOT launch hard (about 2000 rpms) especially if you are running your street tires. Roll into the throttle aggressively, but not too hard. Ideally you want to be at the edge of breaking loose the tires, remember if you are spinning you are not going as fast as you could with hooking them up.

If he hooks good he will get you out of the hole and it is hard to make up ground with him hole shotting you. It would be good if you could have ET Streets too but without good half shafts you will have a good chance of breaking. My best advise is get to the track early and try to make a few passes before he gets there, so you can find the ideal RPM to launch at and after the launch get into the throttle progressively and do not slam the throttle to the floor....keep the car hooked up!

Cudaman:flag: