Paint Detail/Stripes!!!

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got my car back from a ******** polishing,striping and clear bra.had to show off the stripes.Shout out to Jerry of the VCAKC for the paint buffing and 85 of 100 for the stripes and clear bra and my 5 year old for help with the zaino!!!
viper_2009_024.jpg

viper_2009_023.jpg

viper_2009_014.jpg

OP
OP
G

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks wasnt sure about the stripes I really like sapphire w/o stripes but i sure like it striped!!!!
Now I need to put another 10k on it before winter

OPENRUP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your car looks great, the stripes really set it off. I assume that they are vinyl and not painted on?

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm really diggin' the red/silver.... But you mean the big one!!

Looks great!

V

Venomiss

We want to see the other detail pictures and write up that took place at Jerry's garage.:)

Your car turned out beautiful! Congratulations on it!

OP
OP
G

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are the undercarriage shots although this is about 8k in miles and over a years worth of grime.Jerry only worked on the paint,These pics are before a little wiping while it was on the lift,man I need to get one of those!!Normally I clean the underside in the winter but got lazy last winter so it needs some attention.The car has 16k miles and has been driven in the rain.The stripes are vinyl and the nore I look at them the more I like,my son is beside himself with the stripes thinks they are really cool!They make the car pop and best of all when I get tired of them I can pull them off.

viper_2009_008.jpg

viper_2009_007.jpg

viper_2009_006.jpg

viper_2009_004.jpg

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful color combination - definite vote for the stripes...silver I assume.

V

Venomiss

Where did the vinyl come from? Looks great!

We need to get a number for Jerry's garage very soon!!

OP
OP
G

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Letters unlimited in schamburg il.Great service quick shipping, the product code was A5701 2 mil stripe comes in 150 feet rolls if I had done it myself I would have used all 150 feet!!!