Paint protection tape in classifieds!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2" wide (14 mil) clear paint protection tape. It is suggested for heavy duty outdoor use. Perfect to protect the paint on the Gen 1/2 sportsbar where the "claws" on RT/10 tops have been known to scratch the paint. I had some scratches repaired and bought this to protect the paint from future scratches. On my car, the grommets (where the claws drop down into when the tops are installed) on the sportsbar are 2.25" wide. I cut 2 pieces of tape 8.25" long. This gave me an equal 3" of protection on each side of the grommets. Mopar used to offer paint protection tape, but it is now obsolete and it was Viper taxed like crazy ($100+ for a couple feet)! I had to buy a 30' roll locally, so I'm willing to help out other Viper owners who need some of this film. $10=2 feet of the film shipped.

If you put a piece on crooked, the tape can be peeled off without harming your paint and you can simply reapply it.

You could use this on other spots you wanted to protect, but being that it is 14mil thick, it does not bend easily, so it'd work best on flat surfaces.

You must be registered for see images attach

http://classifieds.viperclub.org/showproduct.php?product=6237

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456