Paintball Anyone?

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been talking to a few members about getting together for a day of paintball in Powhatan, Virginia. A friend of mine owns a field and said he would give us a good deal, so I'm trying to gauge interest in doing something and having it open to the VA/MD VCA (and others if you'd like to come down).

The cost would be $37.50 per person and would include all necessary equipment (masks, markers, etc.), 1000 rounds, free air refills and field time. I have about 10 people already interested, but would like to have a large turnout. If we get enough people, the field will be closed for our private party. If you have your own stuff you can bring it, but the field is FPO (field paint only), and your rounds are covered in the fee.

One warning! The parking lot is not Viper-friendly, so your DD would be best. Besides, don't know if you want to hop into your Viper covered in paint.

This seems like a lot of fun and would be held on a Saturday sometime in later August. If you're interested, just respond here so I can get an idea of how many people would be up for something like this.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can spread word if you would like. I remember us discussing this event. I don't know if I want to be running around in August. I would have more interest in the fall when it's cooler.

Let me know..

OP
OP
A

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had hoped to make this a VCA event, but it's not a Viper-friendly place. So I'm just getting together a group of people and thought I'd see if anyone in the club wants to come down and play. I'm not sure about running around in the heat either, so I'll hide behind a bunker and snipe at people!

Again, this is open to all VCA members, so if you're interested let me know and I'll start putting it together, I'm hoping to do it sometime in August.

OP
OP
A

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few of you have expressed interest in this. Looks like we're shooting (no pun intended) for Saturday Aug. 15. If we can get 10 players they will close the field down for us. I have interest from about 8 now, so let me know for sure if anyone would like to go. Please let me know by 5p on Monday Aug. 11 if you will be attending.