Painted bulkhead on a SRT-10

OP
OP
C

cubican

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You need something to cover your top when it is down. The side holes really show with the painted bulkhead. Just a regular top cover would look fine.

I have the factory cover, but it wasnt on, Im thinking on doing a carbon fiber one and painted to match.

kllymartin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My bulkhead is covered in leather with red stitching to match my Mamba interior....along with the visors, shifter boot and radio dash console.

kllymartin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
...and the Autoform rollbars are wrapped to match....
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images attach

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great pictures!!! Did they wrap the roll-bars before you put them on because I see one picture with them on without the leather wrap??? I am about to get the same roll-bars from Jon B and I was wondering that??? Thanks again! :)

...and the Autoform rollbars are wrapped to match....

kllymartin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If you are installing the rollbar...have them covered before installation. My rollbar was in the car when I bought it, so I took the easy way. With the stock boot cover on, mine looks great.

OP
OP
C

cubican

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are installing the rollbar...have them covered before installation. My rollbar was in the car when I bought it, so I took the easy way. With the stock boot cover on, mine looks great.
Very nice, love the leather on the dash, Im intalling a z3 2den stereo in few weeks your pics help a ton.

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Looks very good. Best I have seen honestly.

jdavis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great job Kllymartin! A very tastefully executed interior.
The painted bulkhead also looks nice and is reminiscent of a Corvette convertible interior.

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a mod guy at all but that car looks sweet. You obviously have an eye for it!I agree with the previous post some kind of cover or get good at detailing convertible mechanism.

Ripper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I had my car for less than 4 months and the mod bug has hit me, so far I have done a vipair hood, brakes, wheels, front carbon fiber splitter,mamba interior and the painted bulkhead. Let see what you guys think.

Great Job !!!

Car looks sweet !

thompsonracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I wrapped mine in suede when I installed the Autoform bar. Had to put two stitches in, both behind the headrests. I covered the speaker grills with perf. suede.

I still have the factory bulkhead if anyone needs. You can have it smoothed and painted and not have your car down.