Palm Beach. Broward and Dade. Please read this

Mamba King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every 1st Friday of the month, we will be meeting at Tower Shops, located off 595 and University, south of that intersection in the Tower Shops, at 7pm for a cruise night. We’ll have a Viper corral for everyone as long as you don’t get their too late. Most of us will go out to diner afterwards. Every Friday night, Tower Shops attracts hundreds of cars from all makes and models. If you’ve never been, it’s a sight to see.

I'm in (Mamba King)

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I hate you!!!!!!!!!!
Two inches of ice and tempatures in the 30's for the next two weeks......

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
drove with top down today here by Tampa / Clearwater.. Must have been 80's today... ee heheheheheheheh

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mamba King: Any particular location at the towers? I will pass by there this Friday.

FloridaChris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was there last month and enjoyed it. I can't make it next week since I'll be at the CES in Vegas. See you in February.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would love too, but still real busy at work.
Every Friday seems like a lot. Would every 1st / 2nd / etc. Friday be more of a Viper crowd getter? Just my opinion. If we FL guys could make it a point to one Friday every month be at this car show.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Left there yesterday. Damn weather did not follow me. Drats!

OP
OP
M

Mamba King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a reminder about Friday night at the Tower shops. Not sure where the Viper corral is. Doug, can you help with the location of the corral.

See you tomorrow