Pam Anderson drives a Viper

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They showed 2 of them one was red RT10 and the second was black RT10 with withe stripes.

Are you sure your not refering to clips from her old TV show called VIP? She drove a Viper in the TV show.

Fiorano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
But there ain't one of ya out there that would tell her NO, if she was standing in your doorway NAKIE. :D

Hep C??? I don't know much about it but there's one I'd stay away from.

Hep C is very contagious, and millions of Americans live with it. It often leads to chronic liver disease and less often to cirrhosis or hepatocellular carcinoma. Let's just say, you wouldn't want it and you probably shouldn't engage in ****** contact with someone with it, even if she does look like Pam Anderson.

SRT 10 2004

Enthusiast
Reaction score
She isnt that hott? Like you guys have "done" better?? LOL....she is getting older, but still is smoking hott especially after squeezing out to brats. I am kinda fond of Britney, mmmmm, but she is even getting too old, now Britney's little sister is the new hottie

gthomas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Peoples Democratic Republic of New Jersey
SMOKING F-IN HOT!

Are there others just as hot or even hotter, sure.

But there ain't one of ya out there that would tell her NO, if she was standing in your doorway NAKIE. :D

If Pam showed up at my door, I'd ask my wife to make room in her ***** drawer for some of Pam's stuff.

That's some pretty good Sh*t there!! :2tu: :p

She's past her Prime, and has been overworked! But she'd be allowed in my House too! ;)

I'm a '70 model, and I don't date anyone older than me. Even if she is only 3 years and 9 days older than me. Damn right I'd tell her no, on the way of kickin' the trash to the curb.

BadVenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a '70 model, and I don't date anyone older than me. Even if she is only 3 years and 9 days older than me.

GThomas, Won't date someone older than yourself???? You just don't know what you're missing. I was 19 y/o and dated a 31 y/o for about 8 months, she was even a part time live in. The things a more experienced (a.k.a. older) woman can teach a man about treating other women has done me very well in the womanhood department in life!

I wouldn't trade that time in my life for anything! Well....maybe for a couple of days with Pamela Anderson at my condo in the Cayman Islands! :D

Hijack over....Someone get this woman in the VCA and to attend meetings and VOI's!!!!

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think this is old news. I think the vipers were Kid Rocks.

In all seriousness, dont you get Hep C from eating feces? Kind of a turn off.:)

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys, isn't she well over 50.
Not that there's anything wrong with that, but jeez, that doesn't sound like what most of you young folks are looking for.
Am I thinking of some other Pam Anderson?

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Guys, isn't she well over 50?
Joe, no unfortunately, her boobs aren't that big. :shocked:

I'm amazed at some of the guys above. I'd take her with Hep C in a heartbeat.
Pam is one of the greatest surgical wonders on the planet. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

RobHook

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've seen her and her Viper on several celebrity shows long after Kid Rock was gone so no, they weren't his. There's actually a woman who looks JUST like her at my son's private school. She even has the tattoo on her arm. Suddently it's time to attend MANY more school events! ;)