part # for door handle rubber thingy?

ndvipergtsr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anyone know what the part #,s are for the little rubber seal that runs over the top of the rear of the door on a GTS? Mine are separated and need replacing. Thanks in advance. Jerry

Stephen

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi ndvipergtsr, exactly wich rubber are you talking about, a pic would help. I have a parts list book and there is a lot of seals and rubber on a Vipers door. I have a feeling you are talking about the Stanchion cover weatherstrip, that's the plastic cover behind the door handle. Part # ME75MX3AC (left side) my guess is that the rubber comes with the stanchion cover, price around $350.

Hope this could help
Steve

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That sounds like what Jerry's looking for? Those parts books on-line are not always up to date!:(

Right outter stanchion cover #ME74MX3AD MSRP $370.00
Left outter stanchion cover #ME75MX3AD MSRP $402.00
[Less 20% VCA discount:cool: ]
914-763-3136

Hi ndvipergtsr, exactly wich rubber are you talking about, a pic would help. I have a parts list book and there is a lot of seals and rubber on a Vipers door. I have a feeling you are talking about the Stanchion cover weatherstrip, that's the plastic cover behind the door handle. Part # ME75MX3AC (left side) my guess is that the rubber comes with the stanchion cover, price around $350.

Hope this could help
Steve

OP
OP
N

ndvipergtsr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thank you very much for the quick reply guys, yes i was looking for the stanchion cover but man i think i will just live with the little buggers(for 700 beans) as i had put them on my other car (96 gts) a few years back only to have them rip within a couple of years. I don,t remember paying very much for them then. Dang sticker shock........................Jerry

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi