Parts For Viper Rt 2002

toohot4u

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey folks, can you tell where I can get Viper 2002 RT parts? Are parts for this car hard to find? :dunno:

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Original parts, aftermarket parts, engine parts, body parts, new parts, used parts? The answer is probably different for each of these, but parts are generally findable...yes. Be more specific and folks will chime in with more info.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Except for cupholders and hood speakers, I don't know of too many hard to find or extremely rare Gen 2 parts.

Like Ken said, be more specific.

Please note the complaint-free content. Dave, contemporary mod-rice Viper/Ricer owner, and I approve this message.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my personal list.

new parts:

tator garage
VPA

used parts:
JonB or partsrack
paul scharf
mike 99rt10

OP
OP
T

toohot4u

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Original parts, aftermarket parts, engine parts, body parts, new parts, used parts? The answer is probably different for each of these, but parts are generally findable...yes. Be more specific and folks will chime in with more info.

Well for starters I would say original parts (old/new). Things like floor mats, exchaust tips, leather seats, removable soft top.

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well for starters I would say original parts (old/new). Things like floor mats, exchaust tips, leather seats, removable soft top.

I don't know about the original floor mats.

The original exhaust is commonly replaced, I'm sure there are 'exhaust tips' out there to be had.

The leather seats are known to wear, especially on the outer driver bolster...from scooting in/out. Most have them re-upholstered over time.

You can always find removable soft tops. There were a couple in the VCA classifieds the last time that I looked.

Last edited:

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
don't buy original floor mats to use, only for show or to restore to original, they are bad and there are really good viper logo'd ones avail.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
don't buy original floor mats to use, only for show or to restore to original, they are bad and there are really good viper logo'd ones avail.

Agreed. The NorCal VCA has really good floor mats. I bought some for my 01 viper and they are fantastic.

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
*Dual zone A/C
*Seat heaters
*Cruise control
*Heated/Cooled beverage holders
*Auto dimming mirrors
*Voice activated GPS
*Sheepskin seat covers

These items will be more difficult, everything else, not so tough. ;)