PartsRack Welcomes Jon B as the General Manager...

Dan Vargus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"We are happy to announce the addition of Jon Brobst to the PartsRack team, as our general manager. We have known Jon for sometime and feel he is as passionate about Vipers as the PartsRack. Jon has exhibited an acute awareness of all-things-Viper, and we know that having Jon as a member of our team will not only elevate the PartsRack's customer service products, but also make Jon more widely available to the Viper community.

PartsRack wants to be your Primary source for Viper parts.....new, OEM, insurance replacement, as well as used parts and many after-market upgrades.

I hope you will join me in welcoming Jon to our PartsRack Team.

Dan Vargus, President PartsRack

Reaction score
You have made a wise move by choosing Jon B to your team. He's one of the best owners that can tell you anything about a Snake. Lots of information available through him. Good Luck to you both.

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats Jon and Congrats Dan!

Both Dan and Jon have shown a great committment to have good quality and OEM replacement parts available to the Viper community. We are lucky to have these folks looking out for us and the future parts supply for our cars.

Best of luck to you - I'l publish your announcemnet in our Region Newsletter....

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Many Viper owners have found that Viper ownership can change your life! This has certainly been the case with me. Working almost DAILY with fellow owners has become the highlight of my day.....and has resulted in my accepting Dan's offer to become the PartsRack GM !

I've known Dan for several years. As a "viper guru" I have often referred customers, with excellent feedback. He is a car nut, and honest, passionate, and committed (as is the VCA) to preserving OE Viper Parts and cars into the future.

So, Here I am ! Over nearly 8 years Ive talked to hundreds of owners who are seeking advice. They E-mail me, usually beginning with "JonB, sorry to bother you......"

Now, its NO BOTHER ! It is my new job. SO give me an E-mail or a call. [email protected] 1-877-475-1100, or 1-800-646-6358 x-02

"2001 is the YEAR OF THE SNAKE" JonB~~~~:<~

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Alright! Jon B is king! Good move on making him part of your team, okay..can I make a first request Jon? Can I have my e-mails that I send to parts rack returned with answers? hehe! Don't take this the wrong way. I know you guys are busy over there. i will keep trying.

John ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Outstanding!
Talk about a Win-Win situation.
Best to all for the New Year and PartsRack.

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happy new year, here's to a good one. Congratulations Jon and Dan from overseas, very good news.
You must be registered for see images

Reaction score
Congratulations Jon, I wish you the very best with your new job! And a "Happy New Year" It is wonderful when your job is your passion! FYI, Skip Barber is looking for a manager at Laguna Seca! Another opportunity for a Viper and driving enthusiast.

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulation Dan! Jon will bring some great knowledge of Viper to the PartsRack.

Congratulation has to go out to Jon also! He finally gets to work in an area that he has a tremendous amount of passion for.

The bad news is that Dan has an 800 #. Anyone want to bet that the usage may go up a little? Dan you need to see if you can get the number 800-ask-jonb!

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Congrats Jon! This can only mean great things for the Viper community!

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is absolutely great news. Two "good guys" together in the same organization. Smart move Dan! Jon, PIR's loss is our gain! Have a wonderful new year!

KWIK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JON CONGRATULATOIN
Very happy that you are doing something you love so much
ken klickman
timberline dodge

Gary Lashinsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan, I always thought you were a smart guy! Now you have confirmed it by teaming up with Jon B. His Viper knowledge and expertise is second to none. Great move a congrats to Jon in his new challenge. You have my sincerest respect for this heads up business move.

OP
OP
D

Dan Vargus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the nice comments about Jon B joining the PartsRack. Now we have to teach him not to wear his Nanook of the North mukluks to the office.

Thanks, Dan Vargus/PartsRack

Steve Theodore

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon B,

Does this mean you moved up to Tacoma, WA? If so, that makes one more verified Dodge Viper owner near me.
I'd love to meet you sometime and check out your car, if you ever have time available.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960