Passenger side window help needed

angleiron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the day off, so figured that I would take care of the passenger side window as it stopped going up/down. When I activate the switch I can hear the motor, so that is not the problem.

I have pulled the door panel and found that the glass was out of its track/guide...so that is now back in place...but there is a lot of slop in the cable. There is a white piece of plastic with a spring attched to it that is attached to the cable that to loose...and I cannot figure out just where that goes or how to get tension on the cable. Any help out there?

OP
OP
A

angleiron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see that there is a cam like device in there that one of the cables probably has to go on...any help on this?

OP
OP
A

angleiron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Called the local Viper dealer, new window regulator is $565...2 hours for them to install...

I think I have things figured out...I have found a pulley on the bottom of the glass that the cable must go through...and then the cam at the bottom of the door is where the end of the cable goes into. Just trying to figure out how to get th cable a little longer to make everything reach...and if I can do that then I think it is fixed.

No broken cables, windowm came of its track and everything got loose...that is how it looks at the moment.