PAULS BBQ

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the past the northend folks have met at Totem Lake in front of the Old Country Buffet and then hooked up with the southern folks at the weigh station on I-5. I suggest we do the same. Let's set a meeting/departure time and go for it.

Bob K

BillS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is what we did in 2006... Do you want to do this again?

As we usually do, there will be a convoy from the north end of the state that will meet up as follows. These are the *leaving* times, so it would be a good idea to be a bit early for the mandatory Viper-enthusiast socialization:

1) The Totem Lake Country Buffet at 11:15
2) The SouthCenter parking lot at 12:00 (Close to I-405 where Movie Theater was)
3) The Fife truck (Southbound) scales at 12:30 PM.

~1:15 PM - Arrive at the Ronald estate in Olympia.

Don't forget to bring your 2-way radios, set to channel 10:10, and also we encourage you to bring some ***-luck item to share with the club; drinks and grill will be provided by the Ronald's. Don't forget your camera!

SOLO DRIVING DIRECTIONS
Address if you want to Mapquest-
6238 Woodard Bay Rd NE
Olympia, WA 98506
And if you get lost, call (360) 943-7483

From the North-

South on I-5 to exit 105-B
Stay in the right lane on the off ramp (Plum Street).
Go straight thru all the signals in town.
Go past Priest Point Park, and past the Shell gas station on the right side of the road.
Turn Right onto Woodard Bay (just past the lime green two story house on the right). Go 1/2 mile.
Turn Right just after the wood fence, but before the chain link fence.
Go all the way to the end of the driveway (1/4 mile drag way) to the left.

From the South-

North on I-5 to exit 105

Stay right and loop (270 degree turn) back under the freeway.
At the signal, stay in the right lane and turn left.
Move to the right lane.
Go straight thru all the signals in town.
Go past Priest Point Park, and past the Shell gas station on the right side of the road.
Turn Right onto Woodard Bay (just past the lime green two story house on the right). Go 1/2 mile.
Turn Right just after the wood fence, but before the chain link fence.
Go all the way to the end of the driveway (1/4 mile drag way) to the left.

Bill

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw some pics of the cars at the Ronald's yesterday. Man, wish I lived down there. Looked fun!!! It's great to see my old,AHHH X RT there and a red GTS same as my present. It was REAL nice here today, 75, and totally sunny. Went to a car show today at the Peanut Farm but left the Viper and took 52 Chev, about 60-70 cars. Next weekend largest show in the State. 400 cars. LOL. Dennis Gage, the Classic car Guy is going to be here tak'n pics for 1 of his shows. Will let you know when they show it. Ray

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth