Paxton Special

Dan Cragin

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If you have been on the fence about about doing a Paxton Supercharger on your 1992-2006 Viper or SRT truck, this might be the time. DC Performance has installed over 100 of these systems with good results.

Through March we are offering $1000 off suggested retial price on all Paxton SC systems for Viper and Viper Truck, with free shipping (US only).

When you buy from DC Performance you get complete technical and warranty support. No need to call Paxton. We can also offer you upgrades and calibrations for vehicles with additional modifications.

Please feel free to call for a quote.

Dan Cragin
DC Performance Inc.
DC Performance: Proven Performance
310-841-6996

Last edited:

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Is this still going on? What would the price be?

Call superchargersforless.com, they are the cheapest out there. They drop ship direct from paxton and you will have a 3 year warranty from Paxton.
About $ 7500 shipped to your door

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call superchargersforless.com, they are the cheapest out there. They drop ship direct from paxton and you will have a 3 year warranty from Paxton.
About $ 7500 shipped to your door

Mike, That must be for the polished kit. I paid $6,550 from Superchargersonline.com for mine in the Satin Finish and it has the 3 year Paxton warranty.

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mike, That must be for the polished kit. I paid $6,550 from Superchargersonline.com for mine in the Satin Finish and it has the 3 year Paxton warranty.

Your right, that was for polished kit. That number was stciking in my head. :rolaugh:

I actually looked at my statement and I paid $7100 total, included that lovely California sales tax tax and shipping, it was $6700 for Satin finish.
DC Performance had quoted me $8400 PLUS TAX AND SHIPPING at the time.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Your right, that was for polished kit. That number was stciking in my head. :rolaugh:

I actually looked at my statement and I paid $7100 total, included that lovely California sales tax tax and shipping, it was $6700 for Satin finish.
DC Performance had quoted me $8400 PLUS TAX AND SHIPPING at the time.:rolleyes:

It may be that you pay a little extra from reputable suppliers that can actually give you worthy advice and help if you need it. We are not a internet retailer that can live on a minuscule margin, carry no stock and still be there to actually help customers that are in need.

I have been working with Paxton now for 6 years and have a GREAT relationship with them, they have even flown here just to meet with us to solidify our partnership. I know that they VALUE my business and what DC and Woodhouse do for them and their products. We do not have to give away the store to compete with soandsoonline.coms. If you want real service and help down the road you know where we are day and night, does the Etailer care about you then?:dunno: :eater:

Thank you for all your support over the years and I will always be here for you if you need help, I KNOW Dan and his crew will be also. :2tu:

OP
OP
D

Dan Cragin

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the response, our $1000 off of retail price is still in effect. Just a note, we normally include several upgrades in our quotes to improve the system. A PCM flash, spark plugs, thermostat and billet crankcase valve. If you buy from us we will include complete technical support and any warranty related follow-up (no need to contact Paxton, your warranty will be taken care of by us).

DC Performance and Woodhouse will provide you with long term support and will go the extra mile to make sure you get the results you paid for.