pdv25 Viper vs Shelby and Zo6

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am so glad you bought this car! :D

And I gotta know, how's it feel to drive around a Viper? Digging it?

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The vette is intake exhaust and tune. Likely 485 rwhp and 3200 pounds. Still got pulled by a few lengths by the stock Gen V.

I find the new viper very impressive. That easily a low 11 at 127 MPH capable vette in the quarter mile.

Big kudos to srt.

OP
OP
P

pdv25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
are you missing your GTR at all yet?? :drive:

Nope, I'm glad I made the switch, at first i wasn't sure if I wanted to part with the GTR. The Viper is way more fun to drive and I love the look!! Now I just need to make it faster than my GTR!

OP
OP
P

pdv25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On a side note, these videos have to be the best marketing campaign for the new Viper yet!

Funny you mention that. TRC and I were talking about that. Back in 2010 right about when GTR's came out, we started with alot of GTR vids. Racing all sorts of different cars. We would put the vids in all different forums to show how well the GTR performed against higher HP cars. We felt we gave the GTR lots of exposure, and will try to do the same with the Viper. TRC vids are one of the best!

I got the feeling you ment something like that when you said "you were glad I bought this car"