Personalized Plates

NK BREKR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello,

How many of you have personalized plates on your Vipers? What's the configuration?

My configuration is - NK TWSTR

ViperInBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Art:

We have personalized plates (always have) on all vehicles. However, HEMOTOX (Cf. hemo - blood; tox[in] - poison) which was ordered for the Viper, and another plate for the SUV, have never arrived. There is apparently a problem with the DMV locally and what is to take 60 days is now 120 days and no sign of arrival. There is a section on the website for license plates and Viper Magazine publishes interesting ones. My second choice was INJECTD. In Georgia, you can specify 6, and they give you the highest available on your list.

Alice

OP
OP
N

NK BREKR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Art:

We have personalized plates (always have) on all vehicles. However, HEMOTOX (Cf. hemo - blood; tox[in] - poison) which was ordered for the Viper, and another plate for the SUV, have never arrived. There is apparently a problem with the DMV locally and what is to take 60 days is now 120 days and no sign of arrival. There is a section on the website for license plates and Viper Magazine publishes interesting ones. My second choice was INJECTD. In Georgia, you can specify 6, and they give you the highest available on your list.

Alice

If it makes you feel any better we have the same problem in California. The DMV lost a batch of 800 personalized plates and mine happened to be in the bunch, d'oh! Now it's going to take a total of 5-6 months to receive the plates.

Love the Hemotox and SSSSSS.

TCKTPLZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
8526DSC00449-med.JPG

ViperInBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope, Art, it did not make me feel a bit better, but thanks for trying.

The problem here is that the DMV is apparently more tightly controlled than the former KGB. You cannot reach them, they will not respond to any form of communication, and if you begin to complain, they make references to your parentage.

Thus, we do not know if our (paid for) plates are to be made, order lost, or are currently being used in Gotti family activities.

I like "SSSSSS" the best. I was thinking of "THSSSSS" (a lisp)

Alice

ARMORGOD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My plate, which I ordered last October but still hasn't arrived (DMV told me up front that it would be at least 6 months), will read: SHOK-N-AW

vipersrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I leave mine off the car, it looks new and i never been pulled over for not having it....no red light camera tickets either

vipersrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw the great one wayne gretzky driving his benz with HIRDGUN on the plate, when he was still playing in LA

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
VIPER X for me.

You can go on line in CA and check for availability.

J

john..jt

BADSNAKE,, you can do 8 on special plates in NC
.. thanks,, jt