Personalized Plates

LS6 Molester

Viper Owner
Reaction score
yeah, i actually didnt get the plates for the public it just ended that way. my friend has a juiced z06 and would always talk trash to me about how much faster the z06 was.. so to egg him on i got that plate, lets just say even though he is making about 550rwhp he is still about 300rwhp shy :laugh:

and yes the 2jz is the supra motor, that again was towards my other friend who has a single turbo supra thinking his car would be faster than mine.. so i gave him the advantage and raced from a roll. he was another notch on the wall :2tu:

my next plate, once i figure out how to get more power outa this paxton will be "BUSA WHO" again, this plate to to mess with my friend with a hyabusa. one day ill get him

Viperchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just sent in for this in Ohio:

ASP_IRED

Rich,

I'll be curious to see if you get this plate. State of Ohio denied WILD ASP for me. Said it was offensive. I was so irritated I just went for the standard plate. Good luck!

Yah, Bob...they're real dic#'s here....I had GOT BLWN turned down!!!! Can you believe that???? :shocked:

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We should turn in "BLW MY ASP" to Ohio and see how they like that!?!?!?!?!

Unreal! With the state ALWAYS complaining about balancing their budget, they should:

1. Go to one plate vs. the current two, keep the charge the same and pocket the additional revenue.
2. Let up on us car guys and be happy to collect the extra revenue, year after year, on personalized plates.

No one ever got elected to government office because they were a smart business person. At least not in Ohio!!!

:usa: :usa: :usa: :usa:

Vypr Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just received and installed my new plates! :)

ISPWVNM

Had to wait almost 4 months to get them. :curse:

A bit puzzled about it, as I thought that there would be no shortage of "labor" where these plates are made. :confused:

------------------------------------

2005 Silver SRT-10 :usa: :usa: :usa:

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
I just ordered, "4beatn u" for my paxton car.

SRTC is "ViperX"

GTS is "Viper XX" (bought for wife)

NoRice

Viper Owner
Reaction score

ISPWVNM

A bit puzzled about it, as I thought that there would be no shortage of "labor" where these plates are made. :confused:

I dont get it.

OKViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

ISPWVNM

I dont get it.

I was guessing I SPEW VENOM.

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
10140illsmoq.JPG

CCBrian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had "IETRATS" on my ACR...haven't move it to my FE. Rats being Chevys...et. being, well you all know. Plus, whats does a snake eat? Rats! Has a double meaning.

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too funny the difference between states. Sounds like my GR8ASP wouldn't make it through Ohio. We only get 6 spaces on the plate. I have never driven with a front plate on any of my street rods or Vipers but it is law. I asked a couple of local Cops about it and they said the StatTroopers may do something but if a City Cop cited you he'd be a chicken-s***. Thought that was pretty cool.

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wanted COILED but it was taken so went with KOILED

I thought about this one- C MY ASP - but had second thoughts :D

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is not on topic but I just had to do it. My gf, aka "The Queen" just got her new plates. She said she would kill me if I put them on here, so here they are.

IMG_0352.JPG

:D

D.K.

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This is not on topic but I just had to do it. My gf, aka "The Queen" just got her new plates. She said she would kill me if I put them on here, so here they are.

IMG_0352.JPG

:D

And I thought my TOPTHIS came off as egotistical :)

Wow, I was in a playful mood the other night when this ca. plate was available " K1K *** ". I thought that might be a lil over the top and boasting, but compared to your girlfriend's it's nothing. Of course it's all in fun.

Do u guy's think K1K *** is too much for a viper?

RoadiJeff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Do u guy's think K1K *** is too much for a viper?

Well, I don't think it would make it past the DMV sensors. Plates have been rejected for things like FST ASP because they say ASP looks too similar to another word.

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
My most recent is: 4beatn u

It's on the nasty black beast. Still waiting for some challengers .....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4